"Keep it up." Klaus tells her and Nat looks around, not seeing Stefan.

"Where's Stefan?" She asks and he shrugged.

"What did you do to him?" Elena asks worriedly.

"Stefan's on a time out." He says and they exchange worried looks. Suddenly, the doors open and Bonnie and Matt enter the gym.

"Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena yells and Klaus rushes to stand behind her. She turns around and jumps a little at the sight of him.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." He smirked and looked at Dana. "Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." She drops her foot and cries softly, Chad putting an arm around her comfortingly. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?"

"That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me." She tells him seriously. Nat runs a hand over her face and turns around, not wanting to see this.

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." Nat heard the door open and closed her eyes, hoping no one would get hurt.

"Get off of me!" She heard Tyler's voice and opened her eyes, turning around quickly and seeing him being dragged by a blonde girl.

"Hush now." She says and Nat furrows her brows, the voice sounding familiar. But she wasn't able to see her clearly, so she slowly walked towards them.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah." Her heart stopped beating and her eyes widened. Bekah...? "Word of warning... She can be quite mean."

"Don't be an ass." She throws Tyler into Klaus' arms and puts her hands on her hips.

"Leave him alone!" Elena exclaims worried, but he doesn't pay her attention.

"I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." Klaus bites his wrist and makes Tyler drink his blood. No... "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake..." Nat shakes her head furiously and walks over to him to try to stop him, but he's faster. "You better hurry." He twist the werewolf's head and kills him. Nat gasps and clamps her hand over her mouth in shock.

"Iliana?" Nat raises her head and finds Bekah staring at her in amazement. She had forgotten that the blonde was standing there, what with Klaus killing Tyler. She shook her head and opened her mouth.

"N-Natalia, actually." She stammered. Nat didn't know why, but she was nervous about seeing her again. It happened with Elijah and Klaus, so she figured meeting people from her first life made her feel scared and excited at the same time. Suddenly, she felt two people standing in front of her. She jumped a little and looked at Klaus and Rebekah nervously.

"You didn't tell me that she was here, Nik." Rebekah told her brother, not taking her eyes off of Nat.

"It slipped my mind." He said, a cheeky smile on his lips. Nat took a deep breath and turned her head to the side, seeing Dana and Chad sitting on the floor scared out of their minds.

"Why did you do it?" She asked Klaus, completely ignoring Rebekah. He shrugged and Nat scoffed, pushing both vampires aside and walking over to Tyler. Matt was next to his best friend, watching him in disbelief.

"He killed him." He told Nat, Elena and Bonnie. They exchanged glances and Elena shook her head.

"He's not dead. Klaus' blood will turn him into a vampire." She explained to him.