•Stronger Than Ever•

Haileys pov
"Hi" I said walking to my car where Isaac was "hey" "I feel like we haven't talked in forever" "I really missed you Hailey" "I missed you too. So are you busy today" "yea actually but you can come if you want" "what are you doing" "well I have to go to the dealership to buy a car to replace the Rolls Royce then I'm going to a meeting it won't take long so you can wait in the car if you want and we can get food afterwards" "yea okay" "then I'll pick you up from your house" "okay" "see you then" he said kissing my cheek before walking away.

When I got home I told mom about getting back with Isaac and what really happened.
"Are you sure hon, about taking him back" she asked "I've never been more sure in my life. I want to be happy and he makes me happy. He's all I ever think about whether we're together or not" "then okay that's I all I needed to know, as long as you're happy" "I am" I said smiling.

"I'm leaving I'll see you later mom" I told her "okay bye".

"Hey" I said to Isaac and Gio as I got in the car. He dropped us off at the dealership and then left as we walked inside.

"Sir we have the car ready for you if you'd like to take it now" a woman said "yea I would" "right this way. How was your day sir" she asked "good and yours Nancy" "well sir thanks for asking. Well here is it. The inside isn't detailed" "that's fine" "here are the keys just sign here" she said handing him a clipboard.

It was a matte black Maserati Ghilbi and the inside was just black which he'd probably change.
"Ready" he asked "yea. Did you pay for this" "yea" "how much was it" "around 75" "thousand, wow. How come you don't just drive the Lamborghini" "because my dad got it I only use it if I need to" "oh".

He went in to do his meeting while I sat in the car the Rory called me.

"Hey what are you doing" she asked "sitting in the car" "Isaacs" "yea. He got a new one but I'm waiting for him to finish a meeting" "oh. What car did he get" "a Maserati" "damn" "well  what are you doing" "I'm on my way to the store" "for what" "just shopping I was going to pick you up but I didn't know you were with your boyfriend" "yea you should come eat with us" "uh sure just text me where" "okay cool well have fun shopping" "yea I will I'll see you later" she said hanging up.

///

A while later Isaac came out with Gio close behind him before he came to the car.
"Hey if you don't want him to that's fine but Gio was gonna come eat with us" he said "that's fine I uh sort of invited Rory too" "oh okay then" "you're okay with that" "yea".

///

Rory got there about 15 minutes after we did and ordered then sat next to Gio.
"So when does your grandfather leave" Gio asked "Friday" "is Rosa staying" "no she's leaving with him she'll be out here for summer" "okay cool".

We talked and joked and we were having a good time. Gio and Rory got along a lot better than I thought. Every time she laughed he would glance at her, a smile on his lips. Every time he would say something about how tough he was, she would blush. They would be cute but maybe I was just romanticizing it.

"Well I have to get going, I'll call you Hailey. Bye Isaac, Gio" she said "okay bye".

"So she's your best friend" Gio asked looking back at us as the door closed behind her "yea she is" I said as Isaac got up to take a phone call "is she single" "yea. Do you like her" "maybe" "I can give you her number but if you're serious you have to talk to her about that" "what do you mean" "she's not really someone that gets a boyfriend. Certain things kind of ruined her outlook on commitment" "so she won't date me" "she might she just has to know you actually mean it. Rory would be down to hang out casually but either you like her or you don't just don't hurt her" "well I think I do like her" "okay then".

///

"Hello sir, Hailey. You're grandfather and mother are in the sitting room" Danielle said opening the door "oh thanks".
"Hailey hi, it's nice to see you two together again" Anna said "yea it is thank you" "hello Hailey" his grandfather said "hello sir" "Isaac did you get the car" Anna asked "I did it's outside I have to take it this weekend" "okay" "yea. Is Dixie home" "no she's at Natalies for the night you have to pick them up for school" "okay" he said before we went upstairs.

"Isaac" a girl said knocking on the door as he was in the bathroom and I went to open it.
"Oh hi I'm Rosa" "I'm Hailey" "oh yes Hailey, are you back together with him" "yea I am" "cool. Is Isaac in there" "he's in the bathroom" "oh okay" "you can come in one second" I said as she sat on his bed and I went in the bathroom telling him.

"So you're his cousin" I asked "uh not really but basically" "well yea he said you were Tony's niece" "yea but I used to live here with him before I moved back to Italy" "oh why did you move back" "school mostly and to be with my parents" "oh okay that's nice" I said as he came out.

"What's up" he asked her "could you drop me off at Uncle Tony's I'm supposed to stay there tonight and tomorrow before we leave" "uh yea when I take Hailey home I'll drop you off" "okay thanks" "you haven't seen Tony yet" "no I have but I'm gonna stay with him. Me and nonno are" "okay. Well yea I'll let you know when we're leaving" he said before she left.

"Are your eyes real" I asked as he laughed a little "what" "like are they real. I've never seen someone with grey eyes and no one in your family has them" "yea they're real" "I really like them" I said.

He went over locking his door before coming over to me.
"We could just lay here and watch tv" he said as he leaned over me "or" "or we could do something else" "I don't want to just lay here" I said looking into his eyes "good".
He reached to the side table turning the tv on and turning it up a little louder than usual.
He pulled my shirt and jeans off and then went back to kissing my neck. He moved down my body covering each inch with his kiss. My body was aching and burning for him more than it ever has. He moved to my cleavage sucking the skin and leaving love bites as he took off my bra. He gave each of my breasts and a significant amount of attention as my nipples hardened and I moaned lowly.
"Relax" he whispered in my ear before hooking his fingers in the waistline of my underwear and pulling them off. His thumb pressed against my clit but didn't move. I moved my hips trying to get more friction but his other arm stopped me. He removed his thumb before unexpectedly pushing his index finger knuckle deep into my hole as I moaned loudly.
"Baby you can't be loud" he said before he started moving his finger in and out of me. I tried to keep my moans low as he sped up.
He pulled his finger out, his other hand resting on my stomach before I felt three of his fingers push into me. I covered my mouth and clenched the sheets as he moved again. He spread them and curled them inside of me, pressing against my gspot. His other hand moved down to rub my clit since he knew I was close.
"Fuck Isaac" I moaned out "go ahead love" he said before my back arched off the bed and my toes curled. One hand clenched the sheets and the other covered my mouth as I struggled to have a quiet orgasm. I had missed this so much, him and everything he could do. I could never have a orgasm like this just from someone's fingers until I slept with him.
A few long minutes of a strong orgasm later he pulled his fingers out, using his tongue to clean me up as I shook from overstimulation.

He stood up, going to the bathroom and returning with a small towel before I grabbed his tshirt.
"You okay" he asked pulling the sheet over me "yea really" "good" "when do you want to leave" "whenever you're ready. We don't have to go now" "okay good" I said as he laid next to me and I rested my head on his bare chest and his hand on my butt.
"Baby you can go to sleep" he said as I started dozing off "okay just wake me up".

///

"Hails, come on" Isaac said "what time is it" "11" "okay" I said getting out of the bed slowly. I took off his tshirt before putting my own clothes back on and he put the tshirt on with his sweats.

"Ready" he asked Rosa as we got downstairs "yea".

"I'll see you babe" I said when we got to my house "yea" "bye Hailey" "bye Rosa".

-nonno: grandfather