Chapter 1

Hey Guys! This is my first story ever. I'm so damn nervous so please forgive me if you don't like it. And Nathaniel, Sofia and Julian are some of my friends so that is why in the cast it's written Nathaniel Lowthian as Nathaniel and so on. I hope you guys really like it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - — - - - — - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - —  - - - - - - - 

I step off the plane, my parents and my idiotic twin brother following right behind. 

"Home at last! The place where i was born and the world was graced with my phenominal presence," I say dramatically and fall on my knees to add to the effect. I try to kiss the ground but all i succeed in by doing so is getting dirt on my lips.

"Ew! Gross!" I screech and start rubbing my lips in an attempt to get the yucky dirt off. My twin, James, bursts out laughing.

"Oh god! That was just insanely epic! I wish I had a camera with me right now. The video would be a total hit on youtube," he says. I glare at him and punch his shoulder.

He glares back at me and then, turning away, says with an overly exaggerated sad face, "My dear New York! I miss you so much. Give me another chance and become my girlfriend again. Please take me back. You know I love you so so so much. Please say you love me too." 

Since I'd already known that James was gonna do something like this, I'd taken out my phone and pressed the recording button. I bend over in laughter and keep laughing till my eyes start watering.

"Oh my frikkin god! This video is so gonna go on youtube. Someone give me oxygen!" I manage to wheeze out.

When James finally catches on to what I said, he glares at me and comes running towards where I'm standing. I simply sidestep him and he goes hurtling towards the ground.

"Kids, calm down! Even though you guys are really amusing but everyone's staring at you," dad says and sure enough when we look around, everyone's staring at us in amusement. 

Turning back to me James threatens," You better delete that video or else..."

"Or else what?" I say while smirking but then sigh heavily after seeing his glare. "Fine! I'll delete it."

James smirks at my reply with that 'I won' expression. 'Stupid James' I think.

Instead of deleting his video I click the delete option for one of the videos featuring me and my singing.

You know those type of videos you take to test if you can actually sing or not. What? Don't pretend like you don't do that too cause, I mean, everyone does it! Anyway, I hold the phone in front of James' eyes and click the delete option. He doesn't realize the difference. 

'I'm so awesome!' I think laughing evilly inside my head. "Let's get going now kids. C'mon," mum says and we pick up our luggage and enter the airport.