"Yours too, Natalia." She sighs and takes it out of her pocket, putting it on his hand after. He puts both phones in his jacket pocket and nods.

"He's here." Elena tells him.

"Klaus is here?" He asks stunned for a second before turning to Nat immediately. She swallows nervously and nods.

"He's taken over Alaric's body." She tells him.

"Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks." He mutters looking away.

"Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him." Elena asks, clearly desperate for answers. He turns to Nat again.

"Yes, I do." They stare at each other and Nat knows he's right. She knew him centuries ago and in another life. Elijah is the only one who knows who he is now.

They are outside the Lockwood Mansion and Elijah rings the doorbell

They are outside the Lockwood Mansion and Elijah rings the doorbell. Carol opens it and she looks like she's about to leave. She smiles at them.

"Elijah, Elena, Natalia! What are you doing here?" She asks before looking at Elijah's ruined suit. "What happened?" She asks worried now.

"I've had a bit of an accident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help." He smiles politely at her.

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I-" He steps forward and looks her right in the eye.

"It won't take but a minute of your time." He compels her. She smiles and nods.

"Of course. Anything you need."

"Thank you." They enter the house and stand in front of Carol. "Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing." He gestures to his ruined suit.

"Well... we can try one of my husband's suits. I haven't boxed them up yet." She offers.

"Wonderful." She goes upstairs and leaves them alone.

"How did you know she's not on vervain?" Nat asked confused.

"Cause I'm the one who got her off it. Right before you and your friends killed me. Twice." She opened her mouth to tell him she didn't take any part in it, but he didn't give her a chance to talk. "If you'll excuse me. I'll be down in a moment." He went upstairs and Nat sighed.

"Great. Now he thinks I was part of his death." She grumbled before walking to the couch and flopping down. Elena walked towards the living room and sat next to her.

"We'll explain later, Nat." She reassured her. "Right now, we need answers on Klaus. He's the only one that knows him." Nat looked at her. "You don't really remember him well and he must have changed as time passed." Nat nodded and closed her eyes, waiting for Elijah to come down. A few minutes passed and she heard footsteps. When she opened her eyes she saw Elijah now with one of Mayor Lockwood's suits. He sat down on the couch next to them and Carol walks inside with a cup of tea. She hands it to Elijah and he smiles.