Author's Note

I started writing this story on Easter of 2017. I have written around 150,000 words in total spread out throughout six versions of the story. As I started to write the early versions of this story when I was in sixth grade, my original writings were of low quality in terms of pacing, character development, and overall skill. This version of Paladins of Kuropia is the version I am finally satisfied with. It is still by no means the best writing you will ever read, but I intend this to be the best writing I will ever write.
This is the unedited version. I have a few editors that have been helping me on and off, but this is still in need of some revising. I wrote the first 50-60,000 words of this version before I published this, so updates should be relatively consistent (especially with my summer vacation coming up soon).
I would like to give a shoutout to my cousin, for helping me with the worldbuilding process of Echelon. He and I have worked very hard to create a (relatively) scientifically and geographically accurate world based off of latitude, climatology, and tectonics. We have each put a lot of thought into creating the world of Athay, where the events of this story take place. The map of said world will be posted hopefully within the next week or so.
This story has been a dream of mine for three years. The world is completely original, though there are some references to my real life and things that I enjoy. I hope that you can enjoy this world as much as I do, and that you come to fall in love with my characters as I have. Thank you for reading this, and welcome to the world of Athay.