lapis returns

After we had the big fight I came back to where her gem was but it was gone..

I help my girlfriend get cleaned up. Amethyst do you uhh wanna go back to the temple because I'm just tired of having to rebuild this house. Yeah I would like to but how are we gonna do it. I dont really know I guess apologize. It might work.
We got in the truck and left the house that was destroyed. We soon arrived at the temple I got my shotgun out of the truck. Let's go. We went inside we didnt see anyone but I still yelled for them. They came out of their rooms. With their weapons woah woah woah I didnt want to cause any trouble I just wanna make amends. I'm sorry I poofed both of you. Caleb I accept your apology. Umm can we move back in. Ugh sure you can. Amethyst led me to her room. She opened the door with her gem. She threw me in it quickly. I turned around to see my girlfriend giving me a beautiful smile.
You did it caleb I'm proud of you.
I know you are but you know what I'm really proud of amethyst. What are you really proud of caleb. I'm proud of you I jumped onto her got on top of her on the bed. I'm proud of having you amethyst.
Amethyst awwe you blushing imma gonna make you blush even more. No caleb stop please.
Amethyst I'm not gonna.

No body's pov

Caleb was ontop of amethyst he was kissing her all over her face he then put his arm on her arm and he put the other arm on top of the other arm he then turned back and looked at amethyst he seen her biting her lip and looking at him. Amethyst started saying very softly and horny like she said oh caleb I need you inside me baby. Caleb looked at her and smiled

My pov

I starting nipping sucking licking her neck which made her moan..
I then took my hand and slowly made way down her body I after all I was still kissing her
My hand was now at her pants I slipped my hand under them.

Caleb wha are you doing

I slipped my hand under her panties.
And started rubbing her vagina

Amethyst pov

Ohh yes daddy it feels so g-good I squeezed him as he kept rubbing my clit I kept moaning I then phased all my clothes off which made him get horny

My pov

I threw all my clothes off I then jumped on her I turned her over and started riding her she moaned loud and soft which made me get even bigger and more horny.....
2 hour skip
I was fixing to cum amethyst was moaning she started tightening up I then felt her completely get tight which made me bust it felt so so good it felt really good.

Amethyst pov

I was fighting up I was moaning it felt so perfect the pleasure
I then tightened up and I squirted and then I felt something very warm go in side of me I moaned really loud

Time SKIP 2 minutes

After we both quit throbbing we got dressed

My pov
Oh amethyst your my tiger
Amethyst can we go to sleep together.
Come on you duffus you know you dang well can.
I jumped in the bed we got covered up.
I love you so much amethyst I dont know how to explain it to you. I love you to.

We were both asleep we were both wrapped up in each other arms. We were asleep until I felt amethyst get yanked from my grasp.
CALEB!!!!!
I jumped awake to see amethyst getting taken away. I then yelled amethyst throw me your whip she thrown the whip it then wrapped around my hand I then pulled myself up onto the whip I yanked her out of lapis hands amethyst started falling amethyst I got you I ran to catch her. I then caught her I hugged her and blushed we both did we then looked back up. Amethyst got behind me she then wrapped her arms around me. She then peaked from behind my shoulder. It's okay amethyst I' am not gonna let her do anything to you.
I heard lapis yell my name
CALEB!!!!!!!!!! She then summoned a very big water hand . I looked up I then got sad.

OK IM THINKING IN MY MIND
It felt like everything slowed down my heart dropped when I seen the hand start to come down I then quickly yanked amethyst arms off me I then shoved her far from me I love you amethyst. I then felt myself get crushed but I still could see amethyst only half of my body got crushed

Amethyst pov

I felt caleb hands yank my arms off him he then pushed me away  caleb no I then heard him say I love you. Then i seen the hand come down on top of him.i got emotional and mad ca-caleb no.... I summoned my whip and wrapped it around lapis I yanked her down into the ground she then slowly got up I then summoned my flaming whips I then spinned towards her i hit her on her gem and her gem shattered completely... I looked back at caleb

I started crying i slowly walked over to him he was breathing very slow and small breaths he opened his eyes to see me

My pov

I opened my eyes to see my amethyst crying in front of me I then seen her fall to her knees crying and she took my hands and held it tight.. caleb please dont die please I dont want you to go.
I then barely tightened my grip around amethyst hands I'm sorry amethyst i dooonnnttt have mmmuuucchh lonnggger to llliive
I'm losingggg to much blooddddd
Amethyst if I dont make it I want you to know that I will always be with you I will always be watching you.

Amethyst pov
Caleb I dont want you to go I picked him up and hugged him tight he was still barely breathing he then stopped.

I tightened my grabbed even more I then fell to the ground holding him..

Nobodys pov

Amethyst gem started to glow she didnt even notice it she was crying to hard and to much she was heart broken. Her gem glowed bright and brighter caleb and amethyst started floating and then fused...
Caleb + amethyst = calmthyst
Calmthyst opened their eyes they looked shocked. How am I alive. How am i. Wait I am a fusion....
We spilt back up but caleb was good as knew.
Amethyst I said as I ran to pick her up. She was still crying amethyst it's okay I am right here amethyst. Amethyst then opened her eyes and then she quit crying. Caleb your alive but how. I dont know amethyst but I am. I am real. I then got pulled in by my amethyst and got kissed please dont do that again caleb please...

I wont let's get out of this place..
Amethyst wrapped her arms around me I carried her I got to my truck....
I opened the door I am sorry amethyst I didnt tell you the truth but I actually cheated on you with lapis. You what. I cheated on you with lapis. I'm sorry please forgive me punish me with all you got I deserve it.
I felt amethyst hug me again crying it's okay caleb just dont ever do it again.

I was very shocked to what amethyst just said. Hey amethyst. yeah caleb. I also forgot to tell you something I actually anit from this universe I am from another world. What do you just say. Let me just show you but you got to stay holding onto me tight. I will I'm not gonna let go of you. Ok then jump on me then.
She jumped on me and then held on to me very very tight I then grabbed the button thing and pressed it and we teleported I held onto amethyst tightly we then arrived at my workd I teleported to my house in my room. Ok amethyst you can let go of me now.

Amethyst pov

I opened my eyes I let go of caleb.
He got up and gave me his hand I took it I hugged him thank you. For taking me with you.

My pov
Amethyst this world is just like yours but it just looks different.