the day i meet amethyst

I was moving everything in to my new house... and someone came up behind me and asked do I need any help no I'm fine I turned around and seen the short purple woman she looked so pretty with lilac scent. So are you moving here. Ohh sorry yeah I am what's your name. My name is amethyst. That's a pretty name for a pretty woman like you. Amethyst turned away from me I knew she was trying to hide her flushed face. Hey I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself you just look so cute. My name is caleb huntley.
You can help me amethyst if you want I usually dont let anyone help but I guess you can help me.
Yay. She helped me carry some very heavy things I was very shocked. What you have never seen a woman transform before into a wrestler.
Amethyst i have a question i know we just met each other but can i be your boyfriend. She turned away she then said nervously yeah I would like to have someone who would love me for who I am yes i will be your girlfriend. Then come over here then she turned back around she was completely flushed she came over and sat beside me. Now let's get to know each other better.

Time SKIP after we talked and discussed everything

Amethyst was crying and was fixing to run away I took her hand I got up and got on one knew confront of her it's okay amethyst your not worthless. Never listen to anyone else other than me your the best and most beautiful and special woman I have seen yet all the other woman I have dated never looked  and sounded as pretty and soft soothing voice like yours and I think you are gonna be my future wife and will always be here for me. Awwe your so sweet and yes caleb I will be with you forever. I then gently picked her up off the concrete slab she was sitting on I hugged her I then put her back down. So caleb what do you wanna do before she could say now I cut her off by kissing her my face got very hot my heart started racing I opened my eyes to see amethyst with her purple reddish blush. Which made me blush even more. We stood there for what felt like forever but it was actually a 2 minute long kiss. We slowly took breaths. We pulled away from each other. Amethyst I gotta get something out of my truck will you help me get it but you will have to close your eyes. Ok I will follow you honey. Thank you we both went to the truck i opened my door and  amethyst do not peak either. I wont caleb I promise. ok I believe you. I got in my truck I reached behind the seat and got a box with a expensive ring in it i got out of the truck I got on one knee. Amethyst you can open your beautiful eyes now. Caleb w-what are you doing. Amethyst will you be my future wife and be here with me forever. Yes caleb I will be yours. I put the ring on her soft chubby hands. It looks so beautiful on you. T-thank you caleb you dont know how much you mean to me even tho we just met... I know this has happened so fast but i know this time we will be together for ever.

TIME SKIP a week later

I got everything moved into my new house thanks to my fiancee. Hey amethyst do you wanna come live with me. I know it's a stupid question but I just wanna make sure..yes caleb I will move in with you. Thank you babe.
Now what do you want me. To help you move over into my house.  I seen her turn around and started to run I i threw myself in front of her stomping her from running. Amethyst what's wrong tell me I'm here for you. Caleb it's just that I have a junk filled room with nothing but junk I'm just trash I collect trash. Awwe amethyst it's ok because your my trash and always will be.  Your so nice and sweet to me why I'm not worth anything everyone treats me like a pile of trash no one cares about me. AMETHYST STOP!!
Stop doubting yourself your perfect the way you are and everyone is still messing with. You in the house I am coming over there with you and sort this stuff out I'm not gonna let them keep putting you down anymore.
Now take me to your house im tired of them hurting you. Caleb theres nothing you can do. But if you wanna try to help follow me. I got in my truck amethyst let's drive there instead. Ok. Amethyst do you want me to bring my revolver. No caleb do not bring the revolver. Ok I wont. We arrived at what looked like a temple. Ok amethyst I will follow you. We got out of the truck and walked up to the temple. Amethyst opened the door I followed. When we got inside there was a tall white woman there was a very dark skinned woman. AMETHYST WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. Ohh just hanging out with my boyfriend. BOYFRIEND ARE YOU NUTS. Yeah I guess I am pearl. No you cant bring a stranger into our house. I thought you would be better than to date a human. Amethyst you know what you are trash you never listen to what I say. HEY TAKE THAT BACK YOU NEVER CALL HER TRASH OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT and she is an adult she doesn't have to listen to you. Umm who are you talking to like that. I'm talking to you pearl. Amethyst get this guy out of this house NOW!
No pearl I'm not he leaves when he wants. Amethyst when he leaves I'm gonna have a very serious talk with you.
no your not your not gonna talk to her any shes my girlfriend and if you wanna talk to her you talk to her right now with me in here. Pearl summoned her spear now you listen to me I'm gonna talk to her alone and if I dont I will make you leave. I stood there in shock I then got mad and triggered I grabbed my gun from my back I pointed it at pearl. Now you listen to me you are gonna listen to me your never gonna treat amethyst bad again. Amethyst looked at me shocked and scared.
Garnet got off the couch and summoned her gauntlets now leave. Or you and amethyst are gonna have some problems. No I then shot pearl she poofed I then shot garnet she poofed also. I took amethyst hand and ran to my truck and left. CALEB WHY DID YOU DO THAT NOW WE CANT GO BACK YES I KNOW THEY WERE TREATING ME BAD BUT I DIDNT KNOW YOU STILL HAD YOUR GUN WITH YOU. Ohh amethyst you have alot of stuff to learn. But I'm always gonna love you no matter what. Thank you caleb for standing up for me but now they are gonna hate me for life. It's okay amethyst as long as I'm with you. I stoped the truck and leaned over and kissed her I picked her up and started making out with her a purple light started glowing from her gem but i ignored i then felt cramped i didnt feel me holding amethyst anymore i opened my eyes to see that i was way bigger. I felt so powerful I felt loved I felt nice I felt everything was a dream but I then felt a though is said it's ok caleb we are just fused I fell great to. We fused because our love for each other. I un fused with her I hit my head I fell unconscious. I woke back up to amethyst kissing and hugging me and crying. CALEB! I'm so happy your awake. I also wrapped your head up. Ohh amethyst your so caring and loving. That's why we are together. Let's go to your knew home since your gonna be living with me now. We went home and I took amethyst to my bedroom. I threw her on the bed. Ohh amethyst I just cant help that your so amazing in every way possible. Thank you caleb I appreciate it. I then started going up and down her nipping her making my girlfriend moan. Ohh caleb dont stop. I kept going then I felt I didnt have any control over my body. I felt myself get more harder and hitting her harder making her moan more louder and louder I then ripped my shirt off and took my clothes off I then ripped her clothes off her I then put my dick inside her and started thrusting hard into her I felt like I lost everything I couldn't control myself anymore so I let go. I then felt myself start hurting in pain because i was thrusting so hard. Amethyst was having so much pleasure she completely couldn't stop moaning. I kept going and going. Ca-caleb st-stop it-its to-too much for me. But I didnt listen I kept going I then squeezed her big juicy and soft booty as I cumed inside her I then felt myself fall backwards I then yelled amethyst. I then hit my head on the ground and blacked out..

Amethyst pov

I heard caleb yell my name in fear i turned around to see him fall off the bed i tried to catch him but it was to late he hit the floor with a big thump. I phased on my clothes I held him crying I then seen blood come out of his head ohh shit he might have a concussion. I wrapped him up I treated him with everything my gem can produce. I waited for hours to come hoeing he would wake up. He finally did.

My pov

I woke up I seen everything around me was blurry. Amethyst I said slurred. I seen a purple figure come over to me and gently picked me up I felt her hug me. I barley could hear her crying. I laid there for felt like hours my vision finally cleared up and i could talk again. Amethyst i love you I'm sorry if i hurt you i dont know what candy over me. Shush caleb it's not your fault it's none of our faults it just felt so good and I guess it got you really turned on. Yeah I guess it did. Hey. Can you help me put my clothes on yeah I can. I got my clothes on thanks to my girlfriend.
What time is it ohh its 9 pm I think we should go to sleep yeah I think we should.