2 girls fight for me

After me and amethyst fixed our house some blue ladie came up. To our house she even hugged amethyst. Wait you 2 know each other. yeah we do we go way back. Let me guess your one of the crystal gems to. Yeah I am my name is lapis. Nice to meet you lapis. I'm sorry how rudevmy name is caleb and I'm amethyst boyfriend. Awwe you 2 are together nice. I would date you to if she wasnt dating you already. Wait would you rather date me or amethyst. What kind of dumb question is that I'm definitely choosing amethyst..
Are you sure because I look way better than her. Amethyst hold on let me tell lapis something. Now you listen to me. Before I could say anything else she kissed me on the lips. I threw myself on the ground and ran inside embarrassed I slammed the door behind me.

Amethyst pov

I see caleb run inside i knew he was embarrassed and scared. Why did you just do that. I got up in her face even tho I'm shorter than her. She then slapped me and said hes fucking mine you hear me she ran up to his door and went inside. Ohh no you fucking dont I ran after lapis I went to the door but it was locked I looked in threw the window I seen caleb have a knife in his hand I heard him say take one more step I will poof you. The number one rule is to never step inside my house. I seen lapis take one more step and caleb tried hitting her but the only thing lapis did is summon some water and make him to where he cant move. I ran around the back of the house and got inside and I seen caleb put on the wall and he was being kissed. I got really mad I summoned my whip let him go before i make you. She didnt respond I then threw my whip at her lapis then turned around and summoned a clone of me.

My pov

Amethyst no you fucking better not hurt her and let me go. Caleb I'm not gonna let her go because I know you like me more. I might have liked you but when you mess with my girlfriend I then hate you. I hate you. Do you hear me lapis. Yeah I heard you. I'm gonna kill the only one you love and then you will have to love me  . No you are not gonna touch amethyst never I wont let you.. I try getting off the chains but fail. Ok I do like you more I admit it just please dont hurt amethyst.. she then let amethyst go.. I do like you more I'm sorry just dont hurt amethyst. Lapis came over to me and started to kiss me and she let me go I then punched lapis hard as I could you neverfuck with my lover. I tackled her started beating her until lapis summoned water chains again and threw me against the wall your gonna regret that. Amethyst then whipped lapis. Lapis then dropped me she then summoned a big hand it ripped the roof off and grabbed amethyst. I then tackled lapis again but this time I had a knife in my hand I then stabbed lapis she then poofed I looked back up I seen amethyst starting to fall I ran over to where she was gonna fall i caught amethyst. Amethyst  are you ok. Caleb I'm ok I love you thank you for sticking with me.
Why would I not amethyst you mean the world to me..