Chapter 6 ; Pt. 2

Short Chapter!!!

------------------------------------

Your Pov.

"Uuh, y/n, are you okay? You suddenly just spaced out," Deku stated.

"U-Uh, y-yeah, I-I'm fine!!! S-Sorry, ha-haha," you said, feeling your face heat up.

T-There's no way that I like him that way! We haven't even become friends yet, but here I am, feeling butterflies in my stomach because of him. I won't allow this kind of relationship esculate so quickly!!!

"Oi, y/n, the hell is your problem, hah?!"

Looking up, you realized that it was Bakugou who came up to speak with you.

Bakugou's Pov.

The hell is wrong with her? First she spaces out and now she's bursting out, face as red as a tomato. What the hell was she thinking just now? Hell, what were they even talking about? Does it have something to do with Kirishima patting her head? No, he knows that I like her, so he wouldn't mess with me like that. Plus we're "buddies." Maybe I should check up on her myself.

"Oi, y/n, the hell is your problem, hah?!," I asked, now standing in front of her.

Before she spoke up, she looked up at me, cheeks still painted red. Once she realized that it was me, for some odd reason, her face went back to a deep - colored red, her words stuttered, as she spoke.

"B-B-Bakugou!!! Y-Yeah, I-I'm f-fine! W-Why the hell are you asking, anyways, aah?!"

"Because you just spaced out for five minutes, before bursting out. Not like I give a damn, but is there something going on that made you like this?," I asked, earning shocked looks from the other three.

"A-Aah?! N-No! A-And even if there was, it's none of your damn business!!!," she said, pointing at me.

"Tch, whatever. If nothing's wrong, then stop being so damn loud. The whole entire class can hear you. It's f*cking annoying," I said, before walking back to my desk.

Tch, why do I even bother? Maybe I don't like her. Because she really pisses me off.

Your Pov.

Tch, that's what I should be asking. what the hell is your problem, Bakugou?! Since when do you care about my problems? Tch, there's no way I like Bakugou. He's such an ass!!!

"Wow y/n, I didn't expect you to be so stutter-ish just now. Are you sure you're okay?," Kirishima asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Maybe I just need some air. Sigh, be right back," you said, before standing up, and asking ti leave the classroom.

You just really need some space. You has no idea what was wrong with you. You had no idea whether if it was love or hate that you felt towards Bakugou. Sure, he pisses you off most of the time, but, ever since the two of you trained together, you've just been having mixed feelings. He wasn't an ass. He was just challenging you to train. He even smiled at you.

But why the hell has he been acting like an ass afterwards? Does he just wanna forget about it? Like it was just training and nothing else?

Sheesh, I sound just like a girl who went through a break up......

"Oi, y/n!!! The hell are you going, aah?!"

Huh?

Turning around, you were shocked to see who was rushing after you.

"B-Bakugou?"

To be continued.......

I've decided to go ahead and write the next chapter!!! What do you guys think Bakugou wants to talk about? What mixed feelings will you guys earn, once he finishes talking? Find out in the next chapter!!!
Bye~!!! ❤💥❤💥