Alright listen up!!!!😠😠😠😠😠

I am getting sick and tired of all these stupid haters!

Now don't get me wrong I don't give a dang about them. But it makes me angry that I'm not the only one. Someone who made an amazing story was getting hated on and they are now going to delete the story.

I have some rude people on here and all I do is simply delete there comment and I'm not fazed by then at all but if your one of the people listen up!

Don't hate on something you can't do!

You find shit like this a joke and it's not. People work hard to make these stories and if your over here with two followers and one story an your hating on mine

You better stop reading and work on your own shit.
Once you get more followers and popular stories we can talk but until then.

Keep your dumb ass comments to yourself

If you are a fellow writer I want You to understand that none of those stupid comments matter this also goes for bullying.
My dad told me

When your going better than someone there going to hate it someone is better than You they will either support you or leave You alone.

If your one of my kind fun readers with your silly and nice comments I want You to tag a writer to read this so they can have some help.

As for you haters that got nothing better to do

Read the story in silence and stop harassing people who don't deserve it.

You have been warned.
I am not one to accept this and you will learn the easy way or the hard way.

Next chapter coming soon! ❤❤❤❤😘😘😘
Love you my chicken nuggets