Sick

"I came as fast as I could!" Midoryia said running inside. Sinbad handed (y/n) over to Midoryia.
"She's has a high fever and she can't keep anything down not even crackers" he said. (Y/n) whimpers.
"It's hurts daddy"she said. Midoryia sighed nervously as he rocks her a bit.
" thank you for calling your a really great teacher "he said. Sinbad nods.
" only doing my job"he said. "I hope she gets better soon she's a real good kid".
" thank you take care. "
"By (y/n) please get better soon"Ren begs
" it's not the same without you"Jafar adds.
"B-bye..." she said weakly. Midoryia waved the boys goodbye reassuring them he'll take care of her.
"Were going to the doctor and your go on to take a
nap when we get home okay?"Midoryia said buckling (y/n) up.
" Okay"she said quietly. Midoryia smiled softly. As he drove to her doctor.

"It's not bad but it seems she has slight food poisoning seeming she ate some raw fish while she was missing along with the fever that seems to be raising constantly"the doctor said
" how long till she's better? "
"About a week the food poisoning takes about three days and flu is going to take the week though when it would be safe if she stays home for another two days" he said. Midoryia nods.
"So what do I do for now?"
" I want her he to take this chewing pill to calm the headache and stomach acids from causing her pain, I want her to drink this to help her sleep better at night, and she needs to eat warm soup twice a day "he instructed. Midoryia nods as he looked at the sleeping (y/n).
" so shall be okay"he said.
"Precisely"he responds. Midoryia sighed as he stood up.
"Thank you doctor you've been a big help"he said.
"Any time deku" he said.

(Y/n) woke up tiredly as she sat up to find her on Midoryia room. She weakly slides out of the bed stumbling in the process as she bumped into his desk.
Midoryia ran up the stairs to see (y/n).
"You shouldn't be out of bed!" he said worried as he picked her up gently. (Y/n) threw up on him and her.
"Sorry~"
" Its fine "he said walking to the restroom as placed her in front of the toilet. She began to throw up continuously. Midoryia looked away as he rubs her back. (Y/n) soon finished.
"I-i'm done..." she whispers. Midoryia turns as he picked her up and pulls her he gown off  and wipes her down with some baby wipes.  He then dressed her in hee Pj. As he walks her back to the bed. Midoryia changed his shirt and placed it in the dirty clothes along with (y/n)'s night gown.
"C-can you stay..." she asked. Midoryia nods As he sat on the bed.
"D-daddy I'm scared" she said quietly.
"It's going to be okay" he said as he rubs her forehead.
"B-but what if i -"
"Shhh,I promise your going to be fine okay"he said. (Y/n) nods slowly. Midoryia smiled as he stood up.
"I'll be back you need to eat okay"he said.
"Okay daddy" she said quietly. Midoryia smiled slightly as he ran down stairs to check on the soup and lucky it was done. He only pouts half of a bowl seeming he wants to make sure (y/n) can handle that much.
He walks up to his room to see (y/n) look at him.
"Can you eat this for me" he asked. (Y/n) nods.
"Okay it's not so I'm going to feed you"he said.
" O-okay "she said. Midoryia makes sure it's not too hot and placed the spoon at her lips. (Y/n) slowly opens her mouth and swallows.
" it's warm... "She said.
"Good it going to help you "he responds. As he gives her a second serving.

Once she finished Midoryia waited an hour and
(y/n) managed to keep the soup down. Midoryia was happy and have her a chewing pill. After thirty minutes (y/n) was back at the toilet. Midoryia sighs as he rubs her back. (Y/n) finished as she cried.
" I-i don't like this... "She whimpers. Midoryia pulls (y/n) into a hug as he rubbed the back of her head.
" Shh,it's okay"he said quietly.
"B-but everything h-hurts and I-i keep throwing up..." she whispers.
"I know but after all this, you'll be much better" he said. (Y/n) looked at him sadly.
"I will?" she asked. Midoryia hums with a nod.
"And after its over we can eat a lot of ice cream"
"A lot a lot?"
"A lot a lot" he repeated.

a wink ladar (a week later)

"Daddy I'm fine now..." she groans as she held Midoryia's leg.
"I know but the doctor says you have to wait two more days to be safe"Midoryia said was he walked to his room as he grabbed his suit as if (y/n) wasn't on his leg.
"But i don't wanna go to your work I wanna play"she protest.
" Eri and kota will be there-"
"There boring I want to be with my friends" she pouts.
"You know how i feel about pouting" Midoryia said sternly. (Y/n) whines.
"Please" she said as she tried to shake his leg. Midoryia chuckled as he picked her up.
"Do you not want to go to my job that bad"he asked kind of hurt.
"Well your going to be busy and I don't get to play with you"she pouts cutely as she puffs her cheeks. Midoryia smiled as he kissed her cheek.
" you'll be fine I'll try to play with you okay? "He said. (Y/n) nods.
" oh and daddy"
"Yes?" he asked.
"I don't wanna be sick ever again" she states.
"Me too (y/n) me too..."