Daycare

"Daycare?"
"Yes that's where were going now..."
" oh okay what do you do? "
"You make friends,learn,play...what we do"
"Like ABC and 123?"
" yes exactly "
"Is that why you taught me the Abc's backwards too?"
" No I just thought it would be a nice trait to have"
"Oh.."

"Here we are..."i said getting out of the car. I Then helped (y/n) out of her seat seeming she was still learning because she's never been in a car before she meet me. And we walked into the day care.
" Hello! Oh Deku we were expecting you tomorrow..." Said the lady at the front. (Bro the lady up front at My daycare was the best she always had candy corn...👌)
"Something came up"i smiled. The lady stood up and walked around.
"May I meet your daughter?" she asked nicely. I nodded and looked at (y/n) who was holding my leg tightly. I smiled at the adorable scene.
"She's a nice person"he said. She looked at me shyly.
"Promise? "She said.
" I promise... "He said sincerely. (Y/n) walked out of Midoryia's shadow and tightly held the elephant that she was given a week ago.
" hello there I'm Ms. Hasaki"
"Hello..." she said quietly.
"Let me show you your class..."she said holding her hand out.
" Class? "(y/n) said as she held Ms.Hasaki hand.
"Yes you have a class with lots of other children your age a maybe a bit older..."
"Older?"
" Yes...and they are all really nice... "She said with a smile. I smiled as I followed when I heard a different voice.
" is that deku? The number one hero father "
"Why would you look at that... it is"said a familiar smug voice. I turned it was none other than copycat or should I say Monama with eight year oldo his son.
"My my what brings you here? "
"I actually have a daughter now and thought it would be nice for her to make friends her age..."
"Isn't that surprising... "He chuckled. "Never thought you would be good with children let alone have one"
"Well the world is full of surprises..." I said as I continued to see were (y/n) would be placed.

"...and this is your room"Ms.Hasaki smiled.
"Oh wow....it's big..." (Y/n) said. I chuckled when I looked in the room it was very roomie there was a mini castle as well as a kitchen a reading area and a drawing place. They had lots of toys too and kids were already playing.
"Well I'll see you later..."I said. (Y/n) turned to me confused.
" aren't you staying? "She asked. I shook my head.
" I can't stay...I have hero work remember? "I said. (Y/n)'s lips quiver as she began to tear up.
"Don't cry..I'll be back"I said as I bent down as I placed my hand on her head. (Y/n) looked at me sadly as began to cry anyways.
"Promise you won't forget me...". I guess (y/n) still thinks her mom was right still. I it's going to take some time till she's fully healed.
"I promise I'll never forget you"I smiled. (y/n) nodded sadly.
" don't take too long...okay"she whimpered. I chuckled.
"I'll be back before you can say Plus ultra..." I smiled. (Y/n) smiled warmly at me.
"Okay..." she said. I smiled as I stood up as I walked away. I knew if i looked back I would regret it...don't look back don't look back.

And I looked back.

(Y/n) had tears falling from her eyes as she held her elephant tightly. I smiled reassuringly but inside I was crying. I left quickly that was going to be the death of me if I stayed any longer.

(Y/n)'s pov.

"Come....back"I whispered. A young man walked towards me. I whimpered as I backed away.
"Don't be afraid I won't hurt you..." he said with a smile. I starred nervously.
"I'm Sinbad nice to meet you"

Where are my Sinbad and magi lovers👌😍👌😍

"H-hi..." I said looking away.
"Your father will be back...I promise" he said. I looked up at him.
"You mean it"
"Well why wouldn't I?" he said. I felt a bit better.
"Okay"I said with a small smile. Mr.Sinbad held his hand out.
" what do you want to do first?"he asked. I gently took his hand.
"What am I allowed to do?"
" just about anything really "he replied as he lead me to the big castle.
" you can be a princess... "He said. Two girls and three boys were playing one was a dragon and the the other two boys had to save the girls.
" you can be a chief... "He said as I saw a boy make pizza and give it to another boy who are it.
" you can even be a super hero... "
Then he took me to a mini city like area were a boy was running from another boy.
" you can't get me hahaha! "Said the one who was running away he was very tall.
"I will stop you!" said the other one who was a bit shorter he was a little taller than me.
One wasn't looking and bumped into me and we fell.
"Ow..."
" Ah! Sorry! Oh I've never seem you before... "Said the taller one.
"she new obviously "said the other one. I starred as smiled a bit.
" Hello "I
" Hi! I'm Ren Hakuryuu... "Said the first boy. "but you can call me Ren"
"And I'm Jafar..." said the other as he crossed his arms.
"I-i'm...(y/n)"
"That's pretty"said Ren "right Jafar!"
" I guess..."he shrugged.
"Jafar...Hakuryuu Can you please accompany (y/n) for the day?"
" Sure! Wanna play heroes! "Ren asked excitedly.
"How do you play?" I asked.
"Well...the bad guys run from the good guys.."
" Well...I wanna be like Daddy and he's a good guy.. "
"Then your with me"said Jafar. I smiled.
" alright you three have your fun... "Mr.Sinbad said and he walked away.
" you will never catch me hahahahahahahaha!"said Ran and he ran off.
"Well stop you!" Jafar said. He turned to me.
"Let's go..."