O R I G I N S

(A little note, this origin is a bit more dark, idk why I made it dark but, it's how I work. But this is the origins of a divine moth named Titanus Lilith.)

It was another somewhat dark day, wasn't stormy but it was cloudy. The air was cold and crisp on the island. it was a beautiful island that the moth family rested in. The grass really wasn't a normal color, it was a tealish green color. Almost like a fairy tail type of island. and on that island rested 3 moths. Titanus Lilith and her family. She was an only moth child. Luckily. And this is where the story began for our story. Well, at least this part of the story.
(Idk the father and mothers name so I'm just gonna go with dad and mom I guess.)

Lilith: Mommmm! Can I go out and venture?! I wanna see what's outside our islandddd!
Mother: Alright alright! Such a eager one to view the world aren't you?
Father: Well. I was the same way when I was a kid sweetie, always wanting to fly up into the midnight sky and just feel the clouds and all the skies content. But you can go out. But do not venture out too far and be back by dinner.
Lilith: Yay! Thanks! as she gets up and runs to the edge of a cliff, jumps off and flies off to go and venture. Yet as she left, she had no idea the horrors she would come back to.

Father: Heh, such an energetic little one.
Mother: Well, she takes after you. Haha!
a dark red fireball comes down and blasts in between the two
Both: What?! What the hell?!
???: ..., Hmph. generates a red fire sword
Both: Wait! You don't have to do this!
???: T h a t, I s n ' t Y o u r D e c i s i o n. slices them both down the chest with a giant slice wound and walks off a bit

as Lilith is coming back from flying around and sees her dead parents and the mysterious figure as she lands
Lilith: W-what...? w-who... w-why...?
???: You don't know who I am now. But you will.
The figure almost looks like a pteranodon but before she could fully tell they teleported away
Lilith: I swear on my life I will find you! I'll make you pay!