Chapter 24

R-18

He kisses me, I can't move right now. My body is trembling on the inside, I don't know what to do. His kiss was soft until it turned torridly, I closed my eyes and return to what he was doing, I feel like I needed to. 

He sucked my lower lips as he pull my waist close to him, he deepen the kiss pushing his tongue inside my mouth, exploring inside tasting every bit of me. I held on to his shoulder for support as he push me to the wall and continue kissing me.

It was intense that made my knees shake, I gasp when he suddenly carry me holding both of my legs and pushing me more to the wall for support. as we continue kissing I put my hands on his neck to feel him more, pinalupot ko rin ang mga binti ko sa bewang niya hinahalikan niya ako.

I know it's wrong but my body says the opposite thing, his kisses went from my lips, down to my jaw, and whisper something.

"Marco shouldn't have tasted this," his kiss went down to my neck, his sucking my skin leaving some marks. I bit my lower lip while feeling what his doing and arched my neck to give him access. He walk while carrying me and went to the table near to us and let me seat on it while is in between my legs making me embarrassed by our position, and he continue kissing me. Lumipat ang mga kamay niya mula sa hita ko papunta sa balakang ko apaakyat sa bewang ko, I can feel the warm of his hands on my back.

His touch made me shiver and his hand roam around my body feeling every part of me, ang isang kamay niya ay unti-unting hinuhubad ang strap ng gown ko reveling my breast with nipple brazier, I was already breathing heavily while is taking off my nipple brazier after taking it off he softly pushes my shoulder making me lean a bit, as he learned to suck my breast. His other hands caressed the right one making me lose my mind.

What he's doing makes me want for more, his hand went down to my belly down to my sensitive part making me arch and hold the table for support, he was focused on sucking my mound alternately while his hands are playing with my wetness. Until he went down and kneel in front of me and pulled my gown and cycling short with my black panties making me naked in front of him.

With his stare at my naked body, I was about to cover my body. "Don't it's beautiful," as I felt his tongue in my wetness. He sucked on it before thrusting his tongue inside of it. I scream his name when he did that, I close my eyes feeling the sensation of his touch in every bit of me. He entered his finger inside of me and still continue sucking and licking my wetness

I was drowned with pleasure right now and I'm fucking drunk making my body hate more.

Pakiramdam ko may namumuo na sa loob ko na gusto kong ilabas, ehen he stop from sucking me and take off his finger inside of me and stare at me for a moment making my face burn with embarrassment. I was about to close my legs when he stand up and carry me again to bring me to the bed. As I lay down in the bed he sucked again, making my sensitive part wet more for him.

After sucking and licking my wetness, he kneel in front of me and take off his dresser shirt reliving his masculine body and his six-pack abs, and unbuckled his pants making me stiff, he pull his pants down showing off his boxers and the hard thing building inside of that.

And he completely undresses himself making me feel nervous with his fullness, and he positioned himself above me while staring at me, while fighting his stares, my sight when blurring for a moment maybe the effect of alcohol. He kisses me gently as he enters me making me whimper with pain it feels like the first time.

He let out a heavy breath as he fully filled me with his pride, naluha ako sa sakit ng akin naramdaman at tumingala ako para sana pigilan 'yon, he notice my tears and he kiss me while wiping my tears away. When he finally adjusted his length he whisper something in my ears "I'm doing it again" I'm too drunk to understand what he said I just feel him move inside of me, thrusting me gently like he wanted to ease the pain changing to a lovely pleasure.

"Survey," I moaned, and his name doesn't leave my mouth.

His gentle thrusts turn to a hard and fast trust. I grad the pillow and release some pleasure, as he holds my other hand putting it above my head while thrusting. I closed my eye and bite my lips to prevent myself from moaning until I feel something is building inside of me.

"Fuck," he groaned, then kiss me once again, licking my lips and sucking them.

As I feel like I'm going to explode "Survey," I moaned his name after releasing my cum he continue thrusting harder making me lose my mind and grad his hair using my other hands.

After a few hard thrusts, he released his juice inside me, I felt my knees shaking as he take off himself inside of me and let his body above me handle his weight. Siniksik niya ang mukha niya sa leeg ko, I was so tired and drunk and o slowly closed my eyes I was about to sleep when I feel wetness In my neck and survey snubbing I couldn't think of him now I'm very sleepy.

***

I wake up feeling my head ache so much, fuck hangover I was about to move when I feel a heavy weight in my tummy as I open my eyes, I witness a crime that I just fucking did last night as I look at my right side survey was peacefully sleeping beside me.

What did I do?

Cherry, he's married how can you do this to Aubrey!?!

I slowly take up his hands, and get out of the bed not leaving a single noise even though my head hurts so much I manage to get my things, dress up and fix my things, I can't face him anymore.

After fixing myself, I was about to open the door when he push it again to close it. I nervously take a glance at him standing behind me looking straight at me with his dark face.

He's wearing his boxers on, siguro kakagising niya lang. "Where do you think you're going ?"  I can feel his pissed off by saying those words.

Paano ako makakatakas nito?