Chapter 5

Yuri's P.O.V

I let out Rose and Seviper as Yugo said: "But wait I thought you said you were using King." I said: "Yeah but I forgot that King doesn't have any poison type moves so I'll use the poison type pokemon I know has poison type moves and I can train to outspeed a Gardevoir." Yugo said: "Good idea." I nodded as Rose and Seviper went to the field and I said: "Okay Rose and Seviper we need to train hard okay!" They nodded as Yugo send out his Ivory and Lucas telling them that they need training as well as we started the training I was telling Rose to use poison jab while telling Seviper to use poison tail and poison fang they were destroying those rocks on the training field meanwhile Yugo was training Ivory a lot as well we took breaks to not overwork our pokemon.

Yugo's P.O.V

Ivory was training very well he was getting faster I couldn't wait for him to evolve into Garchomp so the training continued after the break as Ivory was training again as he was feeling all happy even Lucas was training hard as well as the hours passed suddenly Ivory started to glow I gasped as Yuri and his pokemon looked at Ivory suddenly the glowing became brighter as Ivory started to grow bigger my eyes sparkles as Ivory finally became a Garchomp his scales were black but his chest and stomach was red and yellow and of course the star on his nose was yellow which was so cool!

Yuri said: "Congratulations, your Ivory has evolved into Garchomp meaning now we don't have to worry about Gabby and Skittles once we get our Queens." I nodded then said: "Let's get back to training so that way we have the biggest advantage." Yuri nodded as we continued our training.

Yuto's P.O.V

After Yoko made Shun, Yuya, Ruri and I breakfast and after we eat I was playing with Yuya's pokemon since they wanted to play with me well mostly Cadence did at least Suki, Gabby, Bunny, and Skittles wanted to play with Yuya and Candy and Cotton wanted to play with Midnight and Leaf so I let them out to play with Candy and Cotton soon Shaymin came over to me to play as I chuckled playing with her and Cadence meanwhile Ruri was playing with Bella suddenly I heard a knock on the door, Yoko opened the door and I saw Sora came in and Shun was not happy to see Sora since he never trusted Sora ever since he met him never understood Yoko let him in as Yuya said: "Oh Hey Sora." Sora said hello but Shun just rolled his eyes mumbling under his breath as Yoko said: "Well I'm going to the store anyone wants to come with me?" Ruri said: "Well Shun and I can come." Shun said: "If it gets me away from him....." Yoko told Yuya to stay safe as I said: "He'll be fine since I'm here." Yoko nodded saying she'll be gone for an hour or two then leaving with Ruri and Shun as it was just me, Sora and Yuya in the house as Sora said he had to make a quick call before leaving the house I was confused why he left the house I guess it was a personal call and didn't want Yuya and me to listen so I went back to playing with Shaymin and Cadence.

Yuri's P.O.V

Yugo and I were letting our pokemon rest when I heard my phone going off I checked seeing Sora's caller ID so I answered putting him on the speaker's phone saying: "What is it Sora?" Sora said: "I'm here alone with Yuto&Yuya right now Yuya's mother will be gone for an hour or two so you two better hurry up here." I smirked as I said to give us the location and the house and to wait for us with them Sora said okay hanging up as Yugo and I got ready to collect our queens.

Yuto's P.O.V

I was petting Shaymin as Sora walked back in the house saying that it was just his mother calling strange since he never said he lived with anyone I was about to say something but there was a knock on the door, Sora opened the door suddenly two males came in one had pink with purple hair underneath and the other with blue hair with blonde swapped to the side they were both wearing a uniform I asked: "Can we help you two?" The male with Pink and Purple hair smirked saying: "I'm sure you can help us, my Queen." My eyes widened as I backed away saying: "You're the one who tried to kidnap me!" The male-only laughed saying: "This time No one will stop me from claiming you my Queen~!" Yuya got up saying: "I'm still here along with Sora! Right sora?" Sora said nothing as the blue and blonde hair male laughed saying: "Sora helped us find you here!" Yuya's eyes widened as the same male said: "Not only that I'm here for you to Yuya." Yuya asked: "H-how did you know my name?!" The male answered: "Well if you two are going to be our queens we need to do research on you two." Gabby suddenly got in front of Yuya and me as the male with Pink and Purple hair said: "Sending out your strongest I see well too bad. Yugo Now!" The male with blue and Blonde hair which I'm guessing is Yugo send out a Garchomp  this one was clearly male compared to Yuya's Garchomp who was female and said: "Ivory Dragon pulse!" Yuya yelled for Gabby to use the same move but Yugo's Garchomp was faster and a lot stronger knocking out Gabby in one attack Yuya yelled out for Gabby returning her to her poke'ball. As the male with Pink&Purple hair said: "We have stronger pokemon so no matter how much you throw our way we'll just knock it out so just be good boys and come with us." Yuya was pissed as he sends out both Suki and Skittles telling Skittles to use Ice beam at the Garchomp and for Suki to use Moonblast the male with Pink and Purple hair suddenly send out a Roserade and Seviper saying:

"Rose use Poison Jab and Seviper use Poison Tail on that Gardevoir!" Just like that the Garchomp Dodged both attacks using Dragon rush on Skittles as Roserade and Seviper used Poison Jab and Poison Tail on Suki knocking them both out I went to grab one of my pokemon but suddenly I couldn't move as the male said: "Now, Now we can have you two trying to get away now." Suddenly the male brought me to him as Yugo did the same for Yuya the male forced me to look into his eyes as his eyes glowed magenta everything was slowly turning black I was feeling numb I looked and saw Yuya was unconscious before everything just went pitch black.