⚠️rain/joshua.b⚠️

warnings: 😉you should know😉, a heartbreak moment

you sat in the corner, sad, that your boyfriend or ex boyfriend ended your 2 year relationship for a girl who was the exact opposite of you. but you had joshua. You just watched the rain poor down emotionless, till a knock disrupted you thoughts. You got up to unlock your door to reveal your best friend since diapers. "hey, i know how you feel but its been months, months that you guys ended and when you talked" he said with a hurt smile. You just looked down and felt your eyes tear up, "it feels as if it was yesterday josh" you whispered but joshua couldnt hear you. Than you started balling your eyes out he immediately pulled you in a hug, you kept crying not even noticing that he had lifted you up and laid you on your bed and sat on the corner. "i know it hurts, but you have to move on, especially he downgraded, like look at you" he said trying to brighten the situation. "that's the thing look at me" you said for the first time in a long time. Joshua started blushing remembering how angelic your voice sounds to him. "look at me, im so horrible and ugly and filled with disgusting things" you said crying more while joshua just stared at you. "i am looking at you and i see the most beautiful girl, she's smart, not disgusting or ugly. shes kind. funny. stunning. you're literally an angel who fell from heaven y/n." he whispered softly but loud enough for you to hear. "when i look at you my world started spinning, my heart starts pounding where i think it's loud enough for you to hear, when i just heard your voice, it was the most angelic thing, even better then the music i sing. dont ever call yourself those words because i'll always be the one to remind you the opposite of those words. ill always be the one to catch you when you fall. ill always be there when everyone won't and thats because i love you" he added on as tears shimmered in your eyes. josh was fighting back tears. "say it again joshy" you said getting off of the bed and standing in front of him as joshua was confused . "i love you y/n" he said standing up and looking down at you.
-
3rd person
Joshua and Y/n stared at each other's eyes, observing each other's features, wanting to kiss each other but waiting for one to make a move. Till Y/n cupped his face and kissed him, he was shook but kissed back deepening the kiss. Licking her lips for access and she allowed him. After 6 minutes of kissing each other, Y/n pulled away out of breathe, noticing how plumped his lips have gotten after the heated session and how his cheeks and nose were a bit rosy. Y/n pushed joshua on the bed and straddles on top of his lap, joshua held her waist as Y/n caressed his face and kisses him. "y/n, you aren't in the right place right now, i don't want you to feel forced to this." he whispered placing his forehead on hers "joshy...i want this, it feels right. i-i love you and this whole time i was wondering what was missing and it was you. it was always you from the moment we met, from the time you gave me your sweater because lexi dumped her milk on me. from the moment we even laid eyes on each other. i always loved you but i was scared of ruining something that no one has" and with that joshua pulled her in to a kiss. Clothes were being tossed all over the room until there was no fabric left on each others body, "mmm josh" you were gripping on to his hair as he left wet kisses all over you neck and chest, also leaving love marks. "Joshua, fuck me" she whispered into his ears, he looked at her, his eyes were filled with lust. he started kissing every part of her body, teasing her. You grew impatient wanting him inside of you already, "joooshhyy" you whined "you're really needy huh?" he asked you coming back and kissing you more. You took a condom out of your drawer, and gave it to him want him to hurry up. he ripped the package opened and groaned as he put it on. "are you sure you want to do this?" you just nodded "i need to here you say it's okay" he more demanded, "i want to do this joshua" and with that he lined himself up and went in. it hurt at first cause not gonna lie this was your first time, but then you were filled up with pleasure, wanting him to go more faster. "joshy harder" you were scratching his back for sure some bloody scratches, and he started going faster and harder. you both were a moaning mess. "fuck y/n, you're so fucking beautiful" he said kissing your chest and then you. "joshua im about to cum" you said clenching your walls around his dick "me too baby, uh fuck y/n, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" he shouted or moaned as warm liquid shot inside the condom. you guys stayed like that for a while catching each others breathe, "that was-" "amazing" you cut him off and kissed him. he pulled himself out and took off the condom, you thought he was going to cuddle with you put he started going down on you reaching your thighs making you squirm in excitement. "we're not done yet baby, this is just barely round two" he said kissing you until he reached your 🐱, he started licking your folds making you moan that the neighbors could here, but joshua didn't mind. he wanted to let the whole world know that you were his at this moment and for everything after this. he started doing all these things you can't explain cause it feels so good, "moan for me baby don't be scared" his voice immediately just made you want to fuck him forever. he started doing circular motion on you clit making you yell his named, "JOSHUA" you felt your stomach get weird amd all "it's okay baby release it" you had no idea what that meant but your body just listened and released juices. Joshua licked you up clean and went back up to you and kissed you. after everything you guys fell asleep happy in each others arms.
-
it was morning. Joshua woke up feeling a burning sensation from his back but looked down to see you. he still couldn't believe he had made love to you after years being in love with you. he went to go brush his teeth and sat down on the corner of your bed. "i did that to you didn't i?" you woke up looking at his back filled with scratches, he laughed and looked at you admiring how the sun complimented your skin tone and your eyes that had made him fall in love with you from the start. "yea but i love them, painful but worth it" he crawled up the bed to kiss you but you stopped him, he looked at you confused and a little sad, "let me brush my teeth nasty" you laughed as he tackled you showering you with kisses. "JOSHY GET OFF OF ME" you shouted laughing as he tickled you, "NEVER, YOUR ALWAYS GONNA BE WITH ME EVERYWHERE I GO" he shouted back picking you up and taking you to the bathroom. you did your usual routine and josh just admire everything you did and at how focused you were to make it perfect. you noticed his staring, "can i help you mr bassett?" you jokingly asked as he just stood there adoring you. he just got you and hugged you as it was the last time you'll see each other, "god i fucking love you" you blushed at his comment "i fucking love you too joshua" he laughed and kissed you and you guys went to go make breakfast living the best life with each other
-
no comment🤭
i felt weird writing that but i mean fuck it, it's my choice😉
byyyyee stay safe❤️