⚠️something new/ harry s⚠️

warnings: nasty nasty😉
-
you were watching your favorite show until a random thought came in your head. not the ones of something that could be talked about with everyone, but with the one who fills up your sexual desires. harry styles, your boyfriend. he was currently in his work room as he called it, getting ideas for new songs and the way he wants it to sound, he doesnt let you in there at all. he claims you'll be distracting, but right now you're needy for him. you couldn't handle yourself so you pressed you thighs together only for it to be worse.

you got off your couch and headed towards his room. you could say you were scared to death of how he would react, but he was always soft and gentle, calling you peach, darling, and sweet names. you peeked through his door seeing he had headphones on so he wouldn't be able to hear the door open, you headed inside and tapped on his shoulder. he got scared and took his headphones immediately, "y/n what are you doing here?!" he asked sternly but you looked at him, getting turned on more and sat on his lap. he was confused, but he let you, "you okay love?" he asked softly this time, he was able to tell something was on your mind.  "i want to try something new harry" you whispered in his ear and hid your face, embarrassed, "what is it?" he asked lifting your chin softly so you could look at him. "i want to ride your thigh." you said looking away, turning red every second passing by. he looked at you, shook yet excited. "you want to ride me thigh love?" he asked pulling you closer to him as you nodded hiding your face in he crook of his neck, "are you sure?" he asked as usual, thats what you love about him also, he'd always ask if its okay or if you were sure about it. "yes harry i want this badly" you said as he smiled, "alright get up" he demanded and you obeyed, he took his pants off and sat back down "im all yours" he said leaving his thigh out for you.

you took your panties off, and sat on his thigh, whimpering at the contact between your core and his thigh. he grabbed your hips and started rocking them back and forth, and you started moaning. "so. beautiful" he said kissing you from your lips to your jaw then leaving marks on your neck. he removed his shirt from you, revealing your chest he loves marking, he admired the faded marks he left from not so long ago. you kept going back and forth feeling his dick harden and grow, you felt yourself grow an orgasm and reaching your high
he tells you not to cum until he tells you too. "fuck, Y/n look what you've done" he said in a low sexy voice showing you his hard dick making you want more of him.

"what are you doing love?" he asked as you got down on your knees, "just watch baby" you said before palming him through his boxers. his eyes rolled back, moaning your name "y/n, fuck, keep doing that" until you took his dick out and started licking the tip. you licked the tip and started taking him all in, as he grabbed your hair in a ponytail, his hips started going back and forth as his moans started echoing off the walls. "fuck y/n im close, fuck fuck" everything was good until his phone rang but that didnt stop you, "hello? yes." he answered and you started taking his whole dick your mouth. "uh uh huh, yea i h-have them oh fuck" he whispered the last part "yea im okay um can i call you later? yea okay then bye. fuck" he said while you felt his dick twitched in your mouth indicating he was cumming soon. "oh shit y/n, love that feels so good" his moans kept getting louder and louder, making you more wet and needy for more again.

after harry had finished he picked you up and layed you on his desk. "your getting fucked tonight...really good love" he whispered in your ear rubbing his tip on you clit making you moan, "than do it" you said as he looked at you surprised "id do this first" he opened your legs revealing his favorite view. he started licking your folds and rubbing your clit with his thumb driving you insane. "fuck harry, keep doing that" you moaned loud enough for the whole world to hear, he kept doing that until you were reaching your high but whined at the loss of his thimb and tongue not being there.

"wait now darling, this is only the beginning".
-
im debating biiiig whether i want to make a part two lol but no ranting today lol
stay safe
stay home❤️