love me/pt2

warnings: none
play let the sun in by wallows
-
you spent months crying in your room, how was that even possible? But i mean your parents werent there cause they had business trips so you could cry however loud you wanted to but this is your first time experiencing a heartbreak. What sucks more was it was only ethan worrying about you, asking you into come over and get out. but you just couldn't stand seeing grayson or ethan in person cause it just hurts, especially when you saw this one post of grayson's on his instagram saying it was official, of course some fans were happy some were not. your phone started going off, you checked it and it was ethan face timing you, and you being a nice person because you don't like being rude answered it
"y/n...are you okay?"
"i'm okay, i think, i just finished crying over a boy, so you wanna make fun of me right now?"
"jesus y/n you look different, you're more pale, fuck this you have an hour get ready and shower and whatever you do"
"noo. i dont want too, you're not my dad"
"but i am your bestfriend so get your ass ready, ill be picking you up, were something nice"
"fiine, can i wear a dress"
"i said something nice dumbass"
"okay okay my bad dad"
"see you soon"
"fuck off"
you hung up but felt bad for saying fuck off but oh whales 🐳 . you got in the shower and did your make up but it looked funny cause you did become more pale and it didnt match you skin you you decided to leave it natural with highlight, lip gloss, and mascara.
⬇️this is what you wear⬇️

- after hearing beeping out side you checked yourself and sprayed vanilla sugar perfume, and grabbed a small bag with all your needs

-
after hearing beeping out side you checked yourself and sprayed vanilla sugar perfume, and grabbed a small bag with all your needs. You locked your door and immediately felt good letting the air hit your face so fresh. "sup dude" you said once you were in the car, ethan was shook at how wonderful you looked. "y-you look amazing" he said immediately blushing but it wasnt visible to him cause he looked away blushing, "thank you but eth where the hell are we going?" you asked taking the aux cord and putting on yours and ethan favorite songs. "we ma dude are going to do as many stuff we can today to get over grayson." he said hoping you wouldnt get said but you didnt, you felt less insecure because of how much ethan cared or even saying grayson name didnt make you sad maybe a little but not as before. "yea im ready for that, maybe i needed to be out instead of being trapped inside" you chuckled at the thought that you locked yourself in your room just for a boy, "what did you see in him anyways he was a douche" "i read the wrong signs...i should've known to be honest." "it wasnt you it was him he sent the wrong signs you wanted" you looked at him and he was looking at you already, you guys were at a red light so you were safe, you guys were leaning in until a beep interrupted so he just put his hand on your thigh. "that tickles" you started laughing cause he kept squeezing it, "yea, wait till we get home, im going to tickle THE FUCK outta you" he shouted making you laugh. "mmm i like to see you try" "yea?" "mhm, im the master at tickle E come on" "you cant even tackle me or grayson, basically a baby could tackle and tickle you" at this point you guys were roasting each other until you arrived at you first destination. "a bowling alley? at 10am?" "yea i mean this is the only one open at this time" "alrighty then let's go" you were about to open the door until ethan stopped you. "what?" "stay here" he just said got out of the car and went to yours, you immediately started laughing at him, he opened the door and stuck his hand out for, "madam" you laughed at him but gladly accepted. maybe this whole time you were so worried about grayson you never focused on anyone besides him. "hey how about we record everything what we do today and ill edit it and we'll see the results tomorrow" he took out his phone out and started recording you, he would record the moments when you looked happy which was every moment. he recorded when you finally got all the pins, he felt he felt butterflies and everything seeing her smile. Of course ethan had always liked you, maybe even love, but he was scared so he would say he considered you as a sister. "god she looks beautiful" he whispered forgetting that he was recording for a quick second, then it was your turn to record ethan and lets say that it made your heart go 📈📈📈. "he's amazing" she whispered as ethan was waiting to see if the ball would knock the pins and they all fell as he hopped in excitement and went and hugged you lifting you and spinning you. but with luck you placed the phone down and it recorded your whole hug, them you realize that you lost, "heeey, i lost" you frowned at him but he kissed your cheek immediately making you blush, your mouth turned curved into a smile. "there's your prize for losing" he smiled at you and went to go put his shoes back on and so did you but you were left smiling. after everything from bowling then going to the park and roller skating he took you to the fair. You couldn't help but wonder maybe this was a date or not. "y/n i need to tell you something..." "yea whats up" "i-i'm in love with you." "Y/N!" it was grayson. he went up to you. "i love you" he said. Now it was both twins confessing yet you had no idea who to choose. you love ethan but you arent sure if you love grayson. you have no idea who to love.
-
SOOOOOOO i have no idea who to choose like deadass but can you put who should be chosen or whatever or should i do one twin than an alternative one for the other who didnt got chosen?  im confused with myself. but yea choose the twin or whatever:) vote if you want🤖 
stay safe❤️