I stood in front of Bizarre; his new name; as the male ferocious dragon glared at me with his silver eyes. I called him that because...well, he's bizarre.

We've been having this glaring competition for the last 10 minutes as he wouldn't light up a bonfire for us. Me, being the competitive little bitch, decided to glare back at him with the same silver eyes. Two can play at that game, you serpent.

"Yah!! JEON JUNGKOOK!! KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU TWO FRICKETY FRACK NICK NACKS DOING ?!!", Jin hyung yelled out of the blue, making me and Bizarre snap our heads to look at my angry hyung. Damn, he was...well, red.

His fists were placed on his hips as he shot a death glare at the two youngest who practically were chopping down a tall tree. Kook held an axe in the air, standing by to go for another swing. Tae, however, was struggling to pull out his axe with was stuck in the thick bark.

No idea where they got the axes though.

"Umm...you told us to get wood. So, we're doing that?", Kook said as Tae grunted helplessly, the axe not bothering to budge.

Jin hyung was gonna blow.

Funny thing was, me and Bizarre facepalmed ourselves in perfect synchronisation. Minus the hands and add the large claws though. Yeah, that's the one.

"I- I TOLD YOU POTATO HEADS TO FIND TWIGS!! NOT A WHOLE DAMN TREE! AISH YOU STUCK-UP SATAN'S CHILDREN!!", Jin hyung yelled again as he practically rapped the whole thing as he stomped his feet.

Kook instantly dropped his axe and shrugged. Meanwhile, Tae managed to pop out his axe with a final mighty tug.

"AHAA!!", Tae said proudly as he swung the axe against the tree stump and we all watched as the tree started tilting and tilting.

To my horror, it was tilting towards me.

"Oh shit...", I mumbled as I practically had no where to run.

"IT WAS NICE KNOWING YA'LL!!", I screamed as I braced on impact but Bizarre saved my butt this time.

The thick layer of bark and wood was blown up to splinters as Bizarre burned it up to ashes in a hard blink of an eye right before my panicked being.

I stumbled a few steps backwards as I collided against Bizarre's scaly body, making me lean against it in shock as bits of burning wood flew in every direction possible.

"είσαι καλά?"

A deep velvet voice rang in my ears with a thick Greek accent as Bizarre's chest rumbled deeply.

Was he talking to me?

Well, for one reason, he's the only living thing that would understand Greek and secondly, he's literally looking down at me.

"Y-You're talking to me?"

I asked in my head again as this telepathic communication system was getting creepy. He's in my head as well as I am in his.

"Umm...yes?"

The voice answered again in a thick Greek accent yet smooth English.

"You speak...English?", I asked and the dragon rolled its eyes at me.

HE FUCKING ROLLED HIS EYES AT ME. THE DISRESPECT——

"Don't yell, I can fucking hear you, midget"

I practically was gonna lose my brains.

"You- never mind. Thanks anyways...for saving my life", I said as I looked up at the Slytherin behind me.

"Pfft, another Harry Potter geek? I'm so done with ya'll. And I'm not as limbless as my miniature sized cousins, you overcooked dumpling"

Bizarre said as I literally punch the air as I wanted to punch his face which was hanging 10 meters above the ground.

Park Satan Jimin is here now.

"Yah!! I'm your boss!! You need to polish something called respect!!", I yelled at him.

"Respect? You wanna know what dragons do to respect little midgets like you?"

"What, bitch?!"

"We roast you like Christmas turkey on a bonfire, that's what"

"Why you little-"

"Jimin, stop talking to a freaking dumbass dragon that doesn't have a clue what the fuck you're saying", Hoseok hyung said as he stretched his limbs out.

"Did that stretchy sunshine guy lowkey just say that I'm stupid as you?"

"Oh, shut it and make your boss a freaking bonfire!! I'm freezing!!", I sat as I slumped on my butt, folded my legs as I crossed my arms over my chest.

This is gonna be one hell of a night.