Valuable

You

With my heavy eyelids, I fluttered open my eyes as I woke up to meet 6 handsome faces looking down upon me.

A sharp headache attacked me out of nowhere and I groaned in pain.

"Easy, don't stress yourself out. You're still weak", Hoseok said as he pressed a hot pack against my forehead, letting my blood run smoothly in my veins as I relaxed.

I took a deep breath before looking at them with a weak smile.

"What happened?", I asked and Tae answered me.

"We don't know but you need to learn anger management, you know? I could feel your anger when you blasted off the roof to bits a few hours ago", he said as I glanced at the gigantic hole on the ceiling which soon made me recall what happened.

I remembered a vortex blasting off into the sky before I completely lost consciousness.

Holy shit. Never thought I could do that.

"D-Did I hurt anyone?", I asked and they each looked at each other with worried faces.

Until Hoseok answered my question.

"You sort of...sent Jimin into a coma", Hoseok answered as he scratched his nape nervously.

I widened my eyes in shock. No..

My body shot up as I gripped his arm tightly as my nails dug into his skin.

"What?! Where is he?! Is he gonna be fine?!", I bombarded him with questions as Tae and Kook held me down from escaping my bed.

"Calm down, Y/N, you're still weak. Hyung is deep coma, you can't do anything!!", Kook said seriously as I froze in place, his eyes looked at me with a stern gleam.

"You can't do anything. We can't do anything. All we can do now..."

"...is hope for the best", he finished his sentence as he took deep breaths. Deep down in my rebellious self, I knew he was right.

I can't wake him up like it was all a miracle. Hoseok, a healer couldn't even wake him. I am just no one but a vampire who brought trouble to them.

That's right. Trouble.

A nuisance. That's what I have been all my life.

A nuisance to everyone that crosses path with me. Bad luck creeps in next to those who took me in. My mother, my father and now...

Them.

I swallowed my guilty tears as I leaned against the head board, unable to think straight anymore. All I could think was...

Jimin.

I need to see him.

"Y/N, look, you have to rest-"

"Let me see him!!", I snapped as Tae went flying, hitting his back against the wall as a large hole cracked the wall of my room.

I gasped, extremely shocked.

Kook ran after his hyung who went unconscious after the hard blow in his head.

"Hyung!!", Kook said as he tried to slap his hyung back to his consciousness but there was no reaction from the older vampire.

"Guys, I-"

They each glanced at me with a cold look as they walked away from me. I held onto Hobi's hand, hoping he would stay.

"Hobi-"

He snatched his hand away as he glared at me who was begging for their forgiveness. I reached out for Yoongi, my fingers grabbing his wrist as he didn't look at me.