Rage

You

"It was a fun day, love. I'd like to bring you to more dates like these", Jimin said as he held my hand, walking side by side as we reached the mansion.

"I'll be waiting for those dates then", I said, winking at him as I earned a laugh from him.

Before we could knock on the door, the door swung open, revealing an unhappy Jin who wore a pink apron as he hold a dangerously looking spatula in his hand.

"Where were you two lovebirds 3 hours ago? We looked everywhere for you!! You have gotten me to panic like a mother chicken today!!", Jin nagged as we looked at him like 2 little kids getting nagged by their mother for stealing candy.

"We were at the Spring Festival, hyung", Jimin said casually as he was probably used to Jin's nagging.

"And you have the audacity to leave without telling me! I swear I could cook you for the anniversary today!!", Jin nagged again and something clicked in my head.

Anniversary.

My mother's death anniversary.

Today.

"No wonder they had a festival of roses today", I said under my breath, catching Jin and Jimin's attention.

"Wait, you mean, the Queen's death anniversary?", Jimin asked Jin as I zoned out.

"Yes", Jin said softly as he noticed my sad look. He totally forgotten about making us into dinner which he nagged about a few seconds ago.

"Oh", Jimin soon noticed the awkward situation now. His face soon looked worried as I pursed my lips. My thoughts were lost as I slowly made my way to my room with heavy steps.

A tear ran down my cheek as I closed the door behind me, not missing the lock.

I don't want anyone in. Not even Jimin.

Absolutely no one.

Before I could turn away, I heard a knock on the door. I guessed it was Jimin. With a slow turn, my back faced the door as I grabbed the rose hair pin on my dresser.

"Y/N?", Jimin's voice was heard behind the door as I ignored him. In fact, the hair pin caught my attention.

From gold, it turned to shiny silver as the red rose remained the same. By the end of the rose, hung three string of silver chains.

I'm surprised the silver didn't burn my skin when I touched it. Maybe it wasn't silver, perhaps it was metal but the way it shone literally wasn't metal.

My fingers brushed against the accessory as it glinted under the morning sun.

"Y/N. Let me in", Jimin said again but I just ignored him.

I need a time of my own. To breath out the burden off my shoulders and my chest. To let this fire in my heart burn till there was nothing left.

But was there anything to burn?

No.

I want to tame the fire, but then I realise I'm feeding oil to it.

That's how the anger in my heart feels. My fists curled in rage as I recalled the scene of my father glaring at me as he saw me as a nuisance to his greedy deeds. The night that bastard decided to bring that knife up to my face and my torso.

"I was waiting for that old man to die so I can take over the throne!! But you stole it from me..."

"Little sister..."

With that, I felt the mark on my head burn as I threw my head back and let out a cry of anger and disappointment.

Little did I know, my anger would suddenly come alive.

I could feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as golden swirls spun around me, creating a vortex of fierce gold as it reached up through the roof, tearing off the ceiling and wreck the roof to pieces.

With that, I no longer could control my anger and I was left in a dark space as I let my powers do whatever it wanted.

————————————————————————

Jimin

I was in the living room with my hyungs as I let Y/N have her own space and time. I know how sensitive that issue of her mother is.

Suddenly, we heard Y/N let out a loud cry. Which sounded like a roar to us. With that, we felt the whole mansion shook as a loud sound was heard from her room.

"Y/N!!", I shouted as we all ran to her room and her door was still locked.

With the help of Kook, we knocked down the door, only to see Y/N in a vortex of swirling gold as she stood in the middle of it.

It was so strong, it almost sucked me and Kook in if it weren't for Tae and Hoseok hyung. They managed to grab us in time as our feet rose from the floor.

"Y/N!!", I shouted as the swirl of gold tore through the roof and up into the sky. In the menacing swirl, I saw that Y/N's eyes were rolled to the back of her head as she placed her hands on her ears. Her hair flew all over the place as she had no control to whatever power she has now.

I tried to release myself from Tae's hold but he wouldn't let me go.

"No, hyung!! It's dangerous!!", Tae said as his fingers tightened in my grip.

"Let go, Tae!!", I shouted in rage as I tore my arm away and ran my way into the middle of the vortex.

"Jimin, NO!!", Jin hyung shouted over the wind as I managed to run through the swirling gold vortex and grab Y/N by her shoulders before I went off flying to the sky.

Y/N had lost control over herself. I could feel the rage in the golden swirls as it shot up into the sky and turned the blue sky into a gloomy dark one.

"Y/N WAKE UP!!", I shouted over the wind as I tried to stay on my two feet. She still couldn't snap out of it as her head threw back and her eyes remained fully white as if she was possessed.

"Y/N, I don't know what you've been through but I swear!! I'll always be here for you!! No matter how many times you hurt me!! I will be here for you when everyone else turned their backs on you!!", I shouted, hoping that I could bring her back.

Tears ran down my face as my hair flew all over the place. I clenched my fingers against her shoulders and closed the gap between us.

"Because I love you!!"

With that, I smashed my lips against hers and to my luck, her eyes rolled back to their original place as her dark orbs looked at me with shock.

I could see that she was afraid and confused. Lost and angered.

Slowly, the golden swirls settled down and the sky turned blue again as we rested our lips against each other for a while without moving.

Soon, her eyes fluttered close as a tear ran down her cheek. I did the same as I held onto her for dear life.

I could feel her fingers tightening against my shirt before she fell against my chest, unconscious.