*Tahni*

Just got some more news about Josh's new job. We need to leave on the 19th, we have to talk about this Jace.

I just stared at the screen with a blank expression. Why is she dumping all this on me now? That's only two weeks from now and worse, the day after Lily's birthday. Dad was looking at me with a frown and I could see Mum's lips moving, so she was talking to Kenna. He lifted Mum up from his lap and then grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the room. Mum and Kenna were left there looking confused but that only lasted a second before getting into more baby talk.

"What's going on?" he asked as he closed the door and then crossed his arms over his chest. I slumped up against the wall and then passed him my phone so he could read it.

"Leave? Where are they going?" he frowned and handed me back my phone, I turned it off and shoved it in my pocket. I'll deal with all that later, my son has just been born and I don't need that shit destroying my mood even more.

"I went over there this morning to ask the girls if it was okay for Kenna to move in. Then the next thing, Tahni told me that Josh had got a job. In Perth." I mumbled, Dad's face dropped and I knew he was thinking the same thing that has been on my mind. She's going to want to take the girls with her.

"I'll be back." was all he said before he turned on his heels and walked down the corridor. The door opened and Mum was there, she looked at me and then the empty spot Dad was standing.

"Where did Dad go?" she asked as she looked around to see if she could see where he went. I just hope that where ever it is he's going, that he doesn't do anything stupid. Who knows, going over there might make things worse and then I will may end up losing my girls.

"I don't know Mum." I shrugged and then walked back into the room. Kenna was still looking through the basket of goodies as she let out a yawn, she's tired but she's fighting it to stay awake. Walking over to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her gently.

"Can we go see Jordan first? We still haven't told Mum and Dad that we've had the baby." she whispered as she leaned her head back onto my shoulder. That's right, I don't have their numbers on my phone. Oops.

"Sure can baby. I want to talk to you about something later, when we're alone." she turned her head to face me and looked a little puzzled. Moving in closer, I pressed my lips to hers softly and smiled.

"Later." I whispered and then turned to see Mum standing there looking at us with that look. That one where she's super happy and excited all rolled together.

"Thanks so much for all the Mrs. Taylor. I feel so silly not having anything for the baby organised earlier." Kenna said to Mum as I stepped back and grabbed a hold of her hand. The facial expression on Mum's face was funny when Kenna had called her Mrs Taylor. She hates that, and has also said that should only be used for her mother in law. Nanna has said the same thing.

"Just call me Summer sweetie, or Mum. And you are most welcome, anything for my kids and grandbabies." Mum grinned, for a woman that has like nineteen grandchildren already, she sure does make sure they all get spoilt. I better ask Izzy when her and Dec are going to tell everyone about the baby. It's only a matter of time before I accidentally let it slip or she starts to show.

"Okay." Kenna said softly, I could see she was contemplating on whether to add a name on the end but left it like that. There is no way in hell I'm calling Henry Dad. The only Dad is my Dad, even if that guy is going to be my father in law. Sarah might get Mum, but that just sounds weird, even thinking about it.

"Can we go now?" Mum clapped her hands and had a little bounce as she looked eager to go.

"Shouldn't you wait for Dad first?" I frowned and she was immediately shaking her head.