Quarantine Series Part 8

Start from the beginning

"You didn't?" he asked. You knew exactly what he meant, but you were a little uncomfortable with the question. Naturally, you responded to an uncomfortable question with an uncomfortable question.

"Did you?" you asked him. You saw his face flush, and he looked down into his mostly empty drink before taking a big swig.

"Well...um...uh...I was kind of hoping that I might," he replied, looking up at you, making eye contact. It made you feel uncomfortable but for different reasons than eye contact usually did. When you realized he wasn't going to break the eye contact soon, you quickly looked literally anywhere else.

"Oh?" you replied, refusing to make any statement that might suggest what you want. You finished off your drink and tried to read how Alex was feeling. You didn't want to encourage or discourage him since you were so uncomfortable with your own feelings you needed someone else to make a move both physically and emotionally.

"Was that wrong?" he asked. He didn't seem shy or embarrassed about it anymore. He seemed to be getting bolder with each question. You wondered if it was possible that he knew what you were doing, but you didn't like the idea of losing the small control you do have in being the only one who knows exactly what you're thinking. You didn't think of yourself as someone who was unknowable, but you didn't like to think of yourself as someone who was so easily read. Alex seemed to be leaning closer to you.

"I didn't say that, but-" you started to reply but stopped when Alex put his hand on your thigh. As soon as he did that, you couldn't think straight. It was like your brain was all scrambled.

"But what?" he asked. He moved his hand further up your thigh, slightly slipping his hand bit underneath the edge of your skirt. You tried to think of a response to what he had said, but you almost immediately forgot what it was you were responding to. All you could focus on was his hand on your thigh and how close it was to other places.

"I...uh...I..." you tried to respond still, but you couldn't even come up with a proper sentence.

"You what, y/n?" he asked. "What do you want?" He moved even closer to you so that his face was only inches from yours.

"I...uh...I want..." you started again. As you tried to start another sentence, the two of you kept moving closer until your lips were almost touching. He moved your leg closest to him so that it was draped over his, and you were practically sitting on his lap. You looked down at his lips briefly before looking him in the eye. It would be so easy for you to close that space.

Fuck it, you thought before you leaned forward, bringing a hand up to his face, closing that space, and kissing his lips. You felt his hand slide up further until his fingers were brushing up against your pussy through the material of your panties. He pushed the material to the side and slid his fingers inside of you and curved them to pleasure you, gently thrusting them inside of you. He kissed down your neck, starting behind your ear and trailing down until he was at your collarbone. He kissed you on the lips again, slipping in his tongue. You copied him and moved a hand down to tease him through his pants. You heard him inhale sharply, and he closed his eyes for a moment before he pushed you back on the bed. He got off the bed and slipped off your panties, kneeling on the floor and positioning you so that your thighs rested on his shoulders. He started licking your clit while looking up at you, observing all the pleasure that you were receiving. You grabbed him by his hair and gasped as he put two fingers back inside of you while continuing to eat you out. He thrust hard and deep before adding a third finger. He brought his tongue along either side of the inside of your labia before he went back to licking around your clit. Your legs started shaking. You felt pressure building inside of you as you felt his warm, wet tongue slip over your clit. He slowed down his fingers inside of you, and right before you were about to orgasm, he stopped everything.