The Transfer Student

Chapter 8

After sleeping perfectly comfortable for the first time in a while, Eva woke up on Tuesday refreshed and ready to go. She actually skipped to the bathroom and looked into the mirror with an evil glint in her eyes.

"That bastard's gonna wish he never messed with me, cause now he's gonna regret it." Eva grinned but said lowly in case someone is listening in on her.

She perfected herself in the mirror and did a double look at herself. A black top. Silky with a v-neck, low enough for some exposure but subtle enough for school. The sleeves are nice and gangly, good for movement. She wore tight jeans, dark blue, with bracelets and a heart necklace this made her smooth fair skin pop out even more. She shall be tantalizing the freaking stalker with her "girly" charms.

She laughed at the thought, 'If this guy is the same as some jerks in her school, then it'll be easy... if not... gotta use some skills then, good thing ive been training or rather reading books and watching sappy movies.' She checked her make-up one more time then headed out. This time she knew and could feel that someone was watching her, she held her head high, smoothed on a smile and continued walking a confident stride. Not once looking over her shoulders to see if he was following her or not.

He was in the back behind her with a cheap grin on his face as he saw what she looked like today and how she walked away. 

"Careless Very careless of her." he whispered.

As she got too school she was very aware of the power she had on the other male students. They just stared at her as she walked in the hallways and even in the classrooms.

"What monkeys," Eva thought , rolling her eyes.

"OMG!" Melody came running up to Eva.

"What happened to you? You never like dressing up like this! You look absolutely hot!" bubbled Melody  excitedly. Which is true, she usually likes dressing in sweatsuits and dark clothes that didnt show much skin.

"Ahhh you know... needed a change and everything. Don't worry I'll be back to my old self in a jiffy." Eva laughed. Mostly cause of the word jiffy, who says that anymore.

"Uhhhh no... your staying this way whether you like it or not." Melody said happily.

Eva just smiled and continued walking towards her 2nd period class.

As she walked through the door, noise reduced in the room and several guys turned their heads. Some stared as others whispered and grinned.

"Sick, take a picture, it'll last longer." Eva muttered under her breath, just as Ms. Tucker waltzed in. Class got started and Eva couldn't think of anything else as she felt a veryy familiar presence of someone's  menacing thoughts coming from through the door straight at Eva.

Her stalker.

He was leaning against the door so only a dark shadow was cast there, but she knew who it was. How Ms. Tucker didnt notice him was beyond Eva. He was now facing the door, and she could feel him watching her with cold eyes. Most people around her didnt even pay attention. Goosebumps were covering Eva's body. Everyone else were either sleeping, drawing or really focused on the teacher. No one else sees him besides Eva. She pretended to ignore him like the others but it was complicated as his stares bore into her head. She glanced up quickly, shocked. He wasn't there. 

Minutes passed as she focused her whole, undivided attention onto the door instead of the teacher. He didn't show up again there. The bell ringing shook her out of her thoughts and out of watching the glass on the door, and she raced out of the room faster then all the others.

"This cannot be happening." Eva hissed worriedly. Melody came up behind her, scaring her to bits.

"Whoaa there little miss jumpy huh? Whats wrong? I thought you said that you would befriend a ghost instead of getting scared by them?" Melody said to cheer up Eva's mood. Though she did say that once.

"Nothing... just uhhh thought that ummm there was a test next period and i forgot to study... Well see ya!" Eva hurriedly rushed to next period English.

The bell rang as Eva entered the doorway, she heaved a deep sigh. Mr. Hunter the teacher locked eyes with Eva for a moment and nodded her off to her seat for being late. 

"Okay class I want you to welcome your new fellow classmate. He has a bit of an accent because hes not from around here but please help him out. Welcome Ralph Jennson." announced Mr. Hunter.

Eva froze. She stared. Right in front of her, came in the dark curly haired boy the handsome boy from the chasedown and the same boy that she'd seen some other times. The boy who she swore to have his head on a platter. The Stalker. The killer. The one who unforgivingly hurt her mother in an accident. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You'll see more of this boys attitude in another chapter!

Enjoy and Read On!!

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!