Chapter 2: Negative Thoughts

Y/N's POV
After the dinner with the two Japanese girls, Mina and I laid down on our shared bed.

"My stomach is so full. Thanks to Momo." Mina said and giggled at the end. I look to Mina's face.

"Even when you get fat your still look pretty." I jokingly said and she just pouted. Also I was planning on proposing to Mina on the next three days.

"Do you know how much I love you, Mina?" I asked her and she showed her gummy smile.

"Of course, I know, baby." She cooed, she really knows how to make my heart beat faster. I started giving her pecks on her lips repeatedly.

"What's wrong with you?" Mina whined while smiling as I was giving her pecks on her lips still. Then I give her a slow and tenderness kiss that was full of love.

Mina cupped my cheeks and I was going on top of her. Slow and passionate. I pulled away to gasp up some air. I look at her brown orbs that was drowning me. I connect our foreheads. I want to stay like this, I want to be with her forever till death.

"I knew I loved you then but you'd never know' cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go I know I needed you but I never showed but I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old just say you won't let go, just say you won't let go." I sang in a hushed making her giggled.

"I won't let go of our relationship. We've come so far, y'know. We've been together for 5 years." Mina said while smiling. She was beyond happy.

"Come on let's sleep." Mina quietly said as she open up her arms to me making me laugh a little bit. I grab her waist and roll on the bed making her lay down on my body.

The Next Day
Today is Tuesday and it is our day-off to our work also we planned to have our date. Two days before proposing to Mina. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

"Let's eat first, shall we?" I asked her and she squealed in excitement. So we go to the Italian restaurant and sat down until a waitress came to us to order our food.

"Can I have this? Pasta e Fagioli and Easy Chicken Parm." Mina said as she pointed on the dishes she wanted to eat. The waitress nodded as she took down notes.

"What's yours, cutie?" The waitress asked me now and Mina was staring deadly at the waitress.

"Pasta Puttanesca and Primavera Skillet Pizza also two glass of water. That's all." I shrug the way she called me and I don't have interest on her.

"Alright your orders coming right up." The waitress said and wink at me before going to the chefs.

When I look at Mina she was now already looking at me or more like a glare. It was scary as hell that I nearly pissed my pants.

"What was that for?" She asked me and I smiled to assure her it was nothing but she wasn't buying it so I put my hand on top of hers.

"That was nothing, babe. She was flirting with me but I'm not, okay?" I reassured her and she nodded. I stand up on my seat just to give her a kiss on her temple before sitting down again.

After a few minutes of laughing and talking about some random stuffs when the same waitress came back with our food.

"Here." Then I pay for it and she gave me the receipt with her number on another paper. She won't leave me alone. Mina was now eating her food while watching look at the paper.

"What is that?" Mina asked me again as she was scanning my movements.

"Oh, it's nothing, probably the waitress's number. Trash." I said and throw the paper behind me then Mina laughed at me for a savage one.

"Just eat." I added while smiling at her face.

After eating we go to the amusement park. We played games, riding the rides, eating some sweets and also running through some small crowds. Yeah, we still act like kids even though were now twenty four years old. Then we go to the park because later there are gonna be fireworks.

The two of like fireworks and here we are sitting on the grass waiting for it to start. A few minutes later the fireworks started. It was really colorful. I turn my head to find Mina, smiling and her face was glowing due to the lights. She is so beautiful.

"What???" She whined but she was still smiling.

"I really want to kiss you now." I was just joking when I said that but she pulled my collar and our lips collide to each other. Moving in sync and it was fitting so perfectly.

"You're the best thing that happened in my life." She whispered when we pulled away.

"You too." With that we kissed again with full of love.

An hour later
The two of us came back to our house and change into our sleep wears. Mina was playing on her phone and I was gonna lay down beside her when my phone rang. I look at the ID caller and it was my mom.

'Fuck.' I thought to myself.

"Who is it?" Mina asked as she went beside me.

"It's my mom, I need to answer this." I stood up and kissed Mina's forehead before going out of the room. I answer the call.

"Y/N?"

"Mom, why did you called?"

I try to hide my annoyance in my voice.

"On Friday were going to have a family reunion with the Hirai and Minatozaki. Bring your family too if you want."

I knew she was planning on something for me.

"Yeah sure, I'll be there. What time?"

"9:00pm, don't be late."

With that she hung up and I can feel something bad is happening. I just shook my head and tried to ignore all the negative thoughts and just go inside of Mina and I's shared bedroom.

"Mom, invited us on a dinner with the Hirai and Minatozaki, 9pm sharp. Are you okay with it?" I asked her as I lay beside her and she nodded before scooting closer to me.

"I'm okay with it." She answered and soon I heard her little snores. She must be exhausted by the things we did the whole day.

Then the thing about the dinner lingers in my mind again. It was the same exact date were I'm gonna propose to her. This is gonna be stressful.

-------------------
1122 words in total. Writing and getting some ideas is very hard so I hope you guys would like this also please kindly hit the vote button.