GenY_First Love 2

GenY_First Love 2

In a peaceful corner in the university, there was a young boy, a student, and he was so focusing on his phone. As he was scrolling down reading texts, his eyebrows tied together showing facial expressions, shook and then embarrassed. Sometimes he got to look up to check if there was anyone around because the content and pictures that he was so focusing on, more than he was on his study, was a riskily danger.

"Hey, Yu!, what are you looking at?" A person sneaked into him and then wrapped arms around his shoulders from behind. The person just looked at his screen without afraid of being rude. The owner of the phone was startled. He was afraid someone's going to caught him and then there's really someone.

"Sh*t Mark! You scared me to death! I was just reading some random contents. Nothing actually" Wayu denied strongly. He was caught and Mark noticed there's something strange.

"Nothing? Why are you blushing then? Now I wanna know. Who sent you what? Let me see."

Ok. His nosy friend knew everything. Wayu shook his head heavily. Even there were close since kindergarten but he was too shy to ask for advice or ask for more detail for his research that he's working on himself.

".... the weather is so hot! So that's why I'm blushing. I'm sweating all over, don't you see?" Wayu tried to wipe his face to make the redness go.

Mark looked at his lying friend, which his friend was not a 'so successful' liar. But his friend was trying the hardest and he thought his friend deserved admiration.

"You started dating and then you have a secret with me? Hmm... the thing that you can't tell, I think I should go ask P'Pha myself.

"Mark! Stop right now!"

Well, Mark was just teasing but apparently he hit the point. Mark smiled. He reached his hand open waiting for Wayu's phone. Wayu rolled his eyes but eventually gave his phone up.

"Oh goshh....." Mark read the text and then looked at Wayu's face, which covered by Wayu's hands full of embarrassment. Wayu phone was showing part of novel that explained love scene in every bit of details of how they were doing some sweet thing ... two guys ... in the bed!"

"Why are you bothering with all this theory? You and P'Pha haven't done 'that' yet?"

This kind of content never bothered Mark anyway. Still, he can't help but wondering why Wayu was so embarrassing. It's so normal for a couple. By the way, the couple had been together for months already. Don't tell him that P'Pha let his boyfriend untouched this long.

If Mark was P'Pha. If he dated with someone he liked, he would 'definitely done that' since the first week!

"Damn you, Mark! What are you talking about?" The face of the speaker was red again. He quickly took his phone back. Actually, there were many times that 'they had a chance of doing that' but he, himself, was worried and stopped it. The reason he was worried was between embarrassment and scare since he knew nothing about it. Wayu didn't want to disappoint his date. For the first time, which Wayu never knew when as he'd never been ready for it because he was so afraid that he's going to ruin it. Unlike his expectation that he wanted to make it memorable for both of them.

Wayu's reaction answered every question on Mark's mind. His best friend was still A VIRGIN.

"I truly respect P'Pha from the bottom of my heart. Yu... You don't have to read this. If you wanna know something just ask me. Professor Mark will lead the light to you!"