What did you feel about your first kiss?
J: He had already kissed me before I had any time to react.
F: Ah, I’ve waited so long for this day.

What did you feel about your first H?
J: -Coughs-
F: My dream is finally fulfilled after having dreamt about it for oh so long.
J: Excuse me, are you reciting song lyrics?!

The virtues possessed by the other party?
J: There’s so many! He’s confident, persevering, and he has a great sense of responsibility. I truly look up to him as a role model.
F: She’s kind, strong, smart, and interesting.
J: Do I really have so many virtues?
F: You do.
J: I’m not strong in the slightest! I always cry whenever I trip and fall by the roadside.
F: That’s because you’re stupid.
J: Didn’t you just say that I’m smart?!
F: You’re just occasionally smart. Generally, you tend to be rather stupid on most occasions.
J: ……

The biggest flaw possessed by the other party?
F: Doesn’t make any plans before acting on her ideas.
J: Huge male ego.

The biggest change the other party inspired in you?
F: I turned into a gentler person.
J: I transformed into a workaholic like him. Ah, I miss the old me who was extremely carefree and lazy.

How great is your love for the other party?
F: This question is so stupid.
J: Editor, he’s scolding you!

Is there anything the other party can say/do which would prevent you from rejecting any of his/her requests?
J: It would go like this…
Him: “According to my analysis, this situation can be resolved in five different ways. The first way is blahblah…….. The second would be blahblah…… The third way would comprise of two further possibilities and permutations……”
Me: “Enough, enough! I’ll just do as you say!”
F: As long as the request is a reasonable one, I would not reject it. Whether the request would be considered a reasonable one would depend on my mood at that point in time.
J: See? He is the exact personification of what it means to be cunning and sly.

What would happen if the other party is late for the date by an hour?
J: Being late for an hour is totally normal for him. I’m already used to waiting for him.
F: I usually have some last minute work that I have to finish up.
J: So what if I’m the one who’s late for an hour?
F: I’ll return home first, bye.
J: …….

What if you discover that the other party is having an extramarital affair?
F: I’d accompany her on a trip overseas, and calmly discuss the issue with her during the trip. I’d consider whether we ought to continue our relationship after returning.
J: I agree with the manner in which he proposed to handle it, but this question is so hurtful to the husband-wife relationship!

Are there any particular songs you cry to when you’re sad?
J: Whenever I’m sad, I’d cry to any song that I’m listening to.
F: None.
J: You clearly have some! You mentioned it previously!
F: What songs?
J: Jonathan Lee’s I Really Do Love You.
F: I merely said that I felt sentimental after listening to that song.
J: That’s roughly the same, isn’t it?

What’s the most touching thing the other party said to you?
F: “Everything we do would be meaningful as long as I’m with you.”
J: When did I say this?
F: The previous time you went out with Hao Wu Yi, you had too much to drink. When you returned home, you hugged me and said it to me.
J: Ah, it appears to be a line from some novel. I must have been extremely drunk indeed.
F: ……

Joey seems to enjoy drinking a lot. Mr. F, shouldn’t you impose some limits on her?
F: Having a drink when you’re out with your friends is pretty normal. I’m okay with her drinking habits as long as she doesn’t indulge in excessive drinking.
J: Come over here and let me give you a kiss!