hypothetical questions

Start from the beginning

"How can i be calm? Where is he?!", Ochobot asked them.

"He is dead", Thorn said to him, his expression looks so pained.

"No! He is not. He must be somewhere- we must go back!", Blaze shouted at Thorn. He didn't want to believe it.

"He got killed by that villain.. he died.." , Thorn said, his eyes held too much sadness.

"...you are kidding right? How can this happened-", Ochobot asked them.

"He got killed by that villain.., he succeed to kill that villain but.., in the end we can't save him.", Hali explained, his voice sounds so hoarse.

He sobbed, "if only i attacked earlier, maybe he won't die..."

"I am to blame..", he said.

He thought about it, his heart felt so hurt when he saw Taufan's figure who slowly dissipated.

But his words, it sounds familiar for some reason.

It's the same words he said to him in the nightmare.

But today, it's him who received that words from Taufan.

Taufan, why did you do this?

Blaze cried loudly, "i don't want him to leave!"

Hali's tears fell down, "..if only we helped him do the close ranged attacks, if only we didn't let him attacked alone..maybe.."

Fang frowned, "you are not the one who do the close ranged attacks?"

"He didn't let us to attack closely because he said it's dangerous..", Gempa explained, his tears still fell down.

There's a lot of what ifs inside his head.

Taufan, just what the hell you are thinking?

Is it related to that day, where you want to go to this planet alone?

"Solar..why didn't you help him?", Ochobot asked Solar, a digital crying face is displayed on his face.

"....", Solar didn't know what to answer, indeed, maybe if he tried to help this thing will not happened.

Maybe Taufan won't die, if only he..

"You already know that his soul got destroyed every single day, so why... why didn't you stop him?!", Ochobot asked him.

"..What?", Solar's sad expression turned into the shocked one.

Ice's face looks shocked too, Hali and Gempa also looks like they can't believe what they heard.

Thorn and Blaze looks surprised too.

"What did you say?", Hali asked Ochobot, he strode fastly to Ochobot.

Ochobot is silent, he is confused as well. Didn't Taufan already told Solar about his condition?

"Tell me Ochobot, What do you mean?", Hali's tone got higher.

"His soul...got destroyed everyday?", Ice repeated Ochobot's words. He can't believe the things he heard.

Gempa, "Ochobot, please explain.."

Ochobot frowned, "i thought i already confirmed it with you back then, Solar.."

"Taufan...Taufan knows about the future.", Ochobot said to them.

"Is it related to that nightmare?", Hali asked.

Ice's eyes got wider. "That nightmare.."

"His soul dissipated every single day, but he wants me to keep it as a secret..,", Ochobot said, his voice sounds sad.

"It's because he wants to protect you guys. He said he want to prevent your death.", Ochobot said.

"Is it why he got weaker everyday?", Gempa asked, his heart hurts.

You endures it alone, why did you do this?

Solar tried to remember the conversation he had with Taufan back then.

His eyes got wider. He realized something.

You once asked me.

"If somehow your life is withering away,"

"If somehow it's hard for you to breath."

"If somehow you can't bear to stay awake.."

"If somehow your life is dissipating.. what will you do.."

I asked you the reason of your sudden question.

I can still heard your answer that day. It's vividly engraved in my memory. With your usual grin you said, "it's only a hypothetical questions.."

But then,

Why things turned out like this?

//Author's note//

Aaaaaa im sorry if this chapter feel somewhat lacking hshsh i got a writer block T^T i hope you guys enjoyed it tho.

Eid mubarak everyone! Wish you a happy raya/idul fitri and stay safe!