Chapter 3 Praise Me, I Am Litterally The Queen..?!

Start from the beginning

"Okay.." I dragged the word.

"It was nice meeting you, Emmaline. Oh and by the way, you have to pick a new name for the initiation ceremony. I'll see you again in your secret paradise." Cynthia said, acting proper again, walking away, elegantly.

"Wait! What do you mean pick a new name and you'll see me again in my secret paradise?" I called out after her but it was too late. She was gone.

I opened my eyes and the moment I did, I fell off the tree branch I was sitting on. I created a loud THUD when I hit the ground, making the girls, who were now sunbathing, take their glasses off and look at me.

Tiane tried her best not to laugh, knowing she would get b*tch slapped if she did. "Are you okay..?"

"Do I look ok to you?" I asked, pissed off.

"Well, actually, you do." Amelia said, honestly. "Seriously."

I thought about my tailbone which I just fell on and how it doesn't hurt. Looks like I'm fine. Shrugging, I got up and wiped the dust from the back of my shorts. "Are you guys done sunbathing?"

Megan looked down at her arms and legs. "Yeah, I guess I'm done." She said, getting up. Everyone stood up too and started packing their things up.

Once they finished getting changed back to their normal clothes, I suggested that we all have a sleepover at the lounge.

"Ooh! Yes!! We can make hot, chocolate milk or milkshakes and popcorn for watching movies. Then we can have a pillow fight and play truth or dare or maybe ghost stories!" Zoe said, a little bit too cheerfully and excitedly.

~~~~

After we watched 'The Fault In Our Stars', everyone was crying except for me and Anna. We don't really cry for those things.. In front of people anyway.

"Why aren't you crying?" Amelia, Tiane and Megan asked me and Anna. "You heartless people!"

Anna and I looked at each other and back at the trio. "Well.." I started.

"We don't really like crying in front of people." Anna continued for me.

Later, after our pillow fight, we were all sitting in the middle of the lounge, eating and playing truth or dare which soon turned into a gossip. At one point, we were talking about how I fell off the tree, making everyone laugh.

"Hey." I said suspiciously. "I had the weirdest dream while I was sleeping on the tree. Before, of course, I fell off the tree."

"Oh God. No." Megan said, shaking her head. "You always have weird dreams."

"Look, I can't help what I dream about sometimes, ok?" I grinned, knowing what she was talking about.

"It better not be about me being possessed or something and then I start being perverted.." She cringed.

Tiane gave me a weird look. "What the hell is wrong with your mind? Why would you dream about Megan acting like that?"

"Don't ask me." I said in an 'I dunno' tone.

"Anyways, what did you dream about on the tree anyways? Don't tell me it's gonna be me getting possessed and acting perverted this time." Amelia said with a funny look on her face.

"Lol no. I see this really pretty woman and she says that she's the current moon goddess and that I'm the next moon goddess. The funny thing is, she acted like me a little and another funny thing is that apparently her name was Emmaline and that's where I got my name from." I said before I inhaled as much air as I could because I said all that in one breath.

They all looked at me, shocked. "Did you know that that is how you find out that you are the moon goddess and then apparently, in the dream, the current moon goddess tells you a certain location that only a couple of people knows about and that's where you have your initiation ceremony." It was Anna's turn to take a deep breath.

"Well, she did say a certain location.."

"Oh my gosh!! I knew I sensed a lot of power radiating off you!" Zoe practically screamed. Thank the Moon Goddess that the walls were soundproof.

"Wow.. That is one hell of a freaking dream." Megan commented.

"It's not a dream. It's a message from the Moon Goddess." Anna said. She really finds these things interesting so she has a lot of knowledge about it.

"So you're the next Moon Goddess!?!?" Amelia shrieked.

"I don't know why, but I feel too calm for my own good." I said, honestly. "I don't really feel much excitement. If the 'dream' was actually a message then does that mean I actually met my great grandma?"

"What!?" Everyone screamed. "She's your great grandmother!?!?"

"Well, yeah. Duh."

"I can't believe this. This is like, a story in a book." Tiane said. (A/N ironic, I know)

"Yeah.. It just seems so surreal." Megan added then she looked at me in the eye. "You better invite me to your initiation ceremony."

"Me too." Amelia adds quickly.

"Me three." Tiane grinned.

"Me four." Zoe joins.

"I'm already the first on her guest list." Anna said, flipping her hair.

I laughed at how they were all acting. "Of course you're all invited. Promise me this though. Don't start treating me like a queen. Just treat me like how you always do."

"Deal." Everyone said before we all went to sleep.

~~~~

~The next day~

I decided to go back to my secret paradise. The girls agreed to tell everyone else in the pack while I'm gone so I don't have to stress about everyone's excitement.

Going inside the familiar cave and out to the colourful paradise made me feel at home. I walked to the pond and called out, "Cynthia..?"

Light came from the pond and Cynthia appeared, floating on the middle of the pond. "Hello, Emmaline."

"Hi. So I wondered, when are you going to teach me how to act like a proper Moon Goddess?" I asked.

She smirked. "Right now. I was expecting you."

"Oh. Right."

She walked on the water and on to the shore gracefully. "First, we learn to walk."

"Am I going to be able to walk on water like that too?" I asked like a three year old.

"Of course. You can go try it now." She smiled.

I ran to the water. Instead of sinking to the bottom, I stayed on top of the water as if it was solid..