And here was Lee Jeno to ruin the whole damn heart warming moment..

" It's because I need extra virgin olive oil to make pasta you fool "
Renjun snorted.

" Uhhuu a virgin oil for a virgin beauty "

Jaemin start coughing and Renjun was fuming..

" Injunie... Cool down please.."

" Did you fucking insulted me you stupid Jenhoe ?"

" No no... I'm not insulting you baby... Virgin or non Virgin it doesn't matter at all ... It's everyones personal choice. I respect them all okay.. geez..."
Jeno tried to convince .

" Jeno you sure inside a decent store buying things not gaining others attention ?"
Jaemin asked ...

" Well where ever I go , I gain attention anyway..."
Jeno replied.

" If you won't get your ass back here within 20 minutes , you are cancelled."
Renjun glared .

" Hey that's my party too... You can't do that beautiful.."

" Don't know don't care "
Renjun said that and cut the call.

Jaemin just kept laughing at the two olders fighting like that.

It was their party.
Jaemin and Jenos .

Jaemins game got second place in the competition though everyone said he deserved to be number 1 but the authority put him down because he was Asian.
Honestly Jaemin was happy with the situation anyway. Because his family and cherished ones were happy.

On the other hand , Jeno and Mark finally got the hold of Lee Tech .
Jeno was so thankful to Renjun and Jaemin for helping him because his pride ass would never ask anyone to help him.
And the one person he asked for help just smiled at him angelically and left.
If it wasn't for Marks father , Hyunjin and the Jeju branch who was asked helped by Renjun , Jenos staff who helped him because Jaemin requested and his new shareholders , Jeno could have lost everything.

It was an intense brain far but they win at last but not without losing anything.

Jenos father disowned him publicly.
From family and business.
He also disowned Minhyuck .

That was harsh for Jeno. He saw this coming but still it wasn't something Jeno could easily accept. His mother was contacting him but sneakily . But it was bad .

So Renjun suggested to have a party and drive their mood to another dimension.

Now they were doing this.

Jasmine was living with her paternal grandparents so Jaemin was relaxed and Jeno left Minhyuck with his uncles.

They'll arrive at the party with few of Jaemins friends , his family members , Few office staff and Jenos family means his brother, brother in law and son.

Renjun had a call from his parents. His sweet parents calls him like 4 times a day.

Jaemin was decorating the house so he didn't notice that Renjun was on phone.

" Injunie please can you turn the aircooler low. I'm sweating "
And that's all was needed for the Huang parents to change the voice call to video call because they heard another voice. They were always aware of their sons sexuality and never really bothered as long as he is happy. But sadly their precious sons love life was a mess.

That until Chenle told them about the two hot shots he got in Korea and they saw a light.
Two lights to be exact.

" Maa , baa please.. I'll show you who is with me . But please don't embarrass me please"
Renjun begged in Chinese to his parents.