8-Koi Tha...

Malhotra mansion...

At 6 am

Sunrays peeped in the room breaking manik's sleep...

He woke up and saw nandini getting ready in front of mirror...

"Nandini..aaj itne jaldi uth gayi...kahi jaa rahi ho kya"manik asks while yawning cutely making nandini smile..

"Nahi mani...bas aankh khul gayi toh ready ho gayi...tum bhi ready ho jao..neyo maa ne sabko neeche bulaya hai..unhe kuch baat karni hai humse"manik nods at her while nandini already knew what neyonika was going to talk about...

After getting ready both walks downwards and saw all family members sitting in living room while neyonika was in kitchen....

"Good morning dad...good morning cabir bhai"nandini wished raj and cabir ignoring some unwanted faces while they wished her back with smile...

"Cabir..main kitchen main neyonika aunty ki madad karke aati hu..kya hai naa voh subah se kitchen main lagi hui hai..ab kya kare..unki khud ki bahu hi agar unki kitchen main help nahi karegi toh kisi ko toh karni padegi na"Navya taunted nandini making nandini smirk while cabir and manik was controlling their anger...

"Koi zarurat nahi hai navya...nandini subah 4 baje se uthi hai...aur tabhi usne subah kaa nashta bana liya tha..abhi main kitchen main bas usse garam kar rahi thi..."neyonika says coming out of kitchen making navya shut her mouth....

Navya looks down in embarrassment and anger....

She looks at cabir who was glaring at her and then look towards nandini who was also staring at navya with some unknown emotion...

Navya's eyes turn soft for a second but then again she remembered something which bought tears in her eyes ..she threw accusing glare at nandini making her sigh...

Navya was her bestfriend..she was like a sister to nandini but now all equations have changed..

And also according to her nandini has snatched her happiness from her....

"Manik beta..maine aaj guruji ko bulaya hai...humari ghar ki shaanti jaise bhang ho gayi hai..isliye main soch rahi thi ki hawan karva lu"neyonika says while manik looks at nandini who was sitting beside him and was looking at particular direction...

He follows her gaze but found no one.....

"Ok mom.."manik says after a while and neyonika smiles at him..

Manik looks at nandini but frowns when he saw her staring at wall with blank expression...

**********************
"Pranaam guruji..yeh hai mera beta manik aur uski bahu nandini"neyonika says introducing manik and nandini to him..

He nods and then gives manik blessing...

But when he keeps his hand on nandini's head his hand jerks away automatically making others shock while nandini looks at him weirdly..

Ignoring this he blesses other members present there..

"Maine havan ki saari taiyaariyaan kar li hai..bas aap aagya dijiye phir hum shubh muhurat pe yeh havan shuru karenge"neyonika says while manik was feeling that something is wrong with nandini..she was not her usual self today..

He can feel her restlessness through her face...

"Nandini..kya hua..tumhari tabiyat theek hai na"manik asks checking her forehead...

"Manik..voh ek ajeeb se bechaini ho rahi hai mujhe...kya main apne kamre main jaa sakti hu..mujhe yaha accha nahi lag raha"nandini says while sweat was already formed on her forehead...

"Chalo..hum doctor ke paas chalte hai...tum theek nahi lag rahi ho angel"he says worriedly and was about to take her out when she stops him nodding no.

"Manik..neyo maa ne aaj itne vishvaas se tumhare liye havan rakha hai..hum yeh sab beech main chodke nahi jaa sakte..tum yahi raho..main upar jaake rest karti hu..ok"manik nods unwillingly...

She walks towards her room while manik tells neyonika that nandini was not feeling well so she will take rest in their room...

Neyo nods at him and then asks the servant to make soup for a nandini...

Navya was with cabir sitting on couch and was continously looking towards nandini's room as she too saw her restlesness and was quite worried for her...

She still cares for her..

*****************
Abhi was driving towards murthy mansion when suddenly he got a call from a number...

"Hello"and then what he heard next was a seductive voice of a girl..

"Hotel or my place"she asks while abhi just smirks listening her ...

"Your place..will be there in an hour"he hangs the call and takes u turn...

After an hour..

A girl was in living room waiting for someone when suddenly door bell rang..

She open the door and saw abhi giving her naughty smile..

She smiles and pull him in and close the door...

"Desperate Mr.murthy"she asks tracing her finger on his face making him turn on..

"Very much darling"he says in seductive voice and then captures her lips for a hungry kiss..

After 20 minutes...

He was inside her and they were making out on her bed..

"Damn...u are so tight"he says panting heavily while she was just a moaning mess...

After few hrs they climaxed...

"Second round"she asks after few minutes to which he nods and what followed was their moans and groans..

************************

Nandini was resting on her bed all tired when suddenly her room's window open and heavy wind starts flowing..

"Itni tez hava.."she murmers and got up to close the window when suddenly she felt someone's presence behind her....she turn around but there was no one..

"Koi tha...lekin kon"

While on otherside two girls and one boy was sitting in a room..

They were looking quite worried..

"Will it work"boy asks the girls while first girl was looking quite scared..

"I m scared...what if we fail"she says in tensed tone while the other girl sighs and holds her hand..

"U have to do it...and now there is no backing out..go.."the other girl nods and gets up with determine look...

THE GAME IS ON NOW..

***************************
Hey guys..

Here is the update...

How was it..

What u think about abhi?

What you think about navya?

And last but not the least..what u think about end scene?

Do share ur views and vote and comment..

I-believe-in-destiny