"ya and she's friends with miss kiyoko, i mean look at how much she's smiling! anyone kiyoko likes, i like" tanaka said awfully loud causing the attention of their coach to stray away from his clipboard and to the random girl.

keishin sighed "i really didn't think i had to tell you boys not to bring fangirls here! now get into your teams, i'll deal with her"

the expression on tsukishimas face was a mixture of annoyance and amusement yet he didn't speak, instead, he walked to his spot on the court.

kageyama watched his coach talk to this mystery girl at the door. first, coach ukai didn't seem too pleased with the young lady and looked to be kicking her out but once she started speaking, the two began to smile and laugh. he even invited her in and she took a seat on the hardwood floor, watching the boys play.

kageyama normally didn't mind having an audience when he played, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he'd seen this girl, like he knew her.

she didn't do much while watching. she'd occasionally cheer or make little side comments like 'good try' or 'nice server' but nothing aside from that.

about two minutes till practice ended, coach ukai called everyone in.

"alright boys, good job. takead couldn't be here today but he is coming to the training camp and to our nekama game. now everyone go home and get a proper-"

the heavy metal gym door opened, causing coach ukai to stop mid sentence. in walked a girl with short brown hair. when the girl with long black hair who had previously waked in, spotted her, she got up from her seat on the floor and they approached each other with a smile.

"ah, you must be suzuki! why don't you two girls come here and meet the team?" coach ukai asked. the girls hesitantly walked over. tsukishima shook his head in disapproval and tadashi just giggled.

"hey suga, where'd you say you knew those girls? cause they look kinda familiar to me too" tanka said and asahi nodded in agreement

"i'm not sure but i'm glad it's not just me" he replied.

tsukishima rolled his eyes.

once the two girls were standing beside the chalkboard, coach ukai proceeded to introduce them

"boys, this is sakura kobayashi and yua suzuki"

"koybayashi?" tanaka shrieked "like aito koybayashi?!"

"hai, that's my dad!" she replied with a giggle. the boys jaw dropped, well all except tusikishima and yamaguchi.

"wow! that guys a legend!" diachi said.

"he has like a billion olympic medals!" hinata added. you could see the glow in his eyes.

"well i wouldn't say a billon-" sakura mumbled, cheeks turning slightly pink.

aito koybayashi. grew up in sendai, miyagi and attended shiratorizawa academy. he became the ace in only his second year and led the team to back to back victories that people believe was the turning point to making shiratorizawa the powerhouse school that it is today. after high school, he went on to play on schweiden adlers for three mediocre seasons before he was recruited to japan's men's national volleyball team. the team seemed unstoppable as they won multiple medals, three of which being gold at the olympics until aito, thier star player, got injured and had to retire.

"your fathers an idol to me, i'd love to meet him." kagayama admitted

"he doesn't even play your position! you should let me meet him!" tanaka said pushing kageyama aside and pointing his thumb at himself with a smile