Chapter 27: Hello

Start from the beginning

You saw this as your opportunity and bit down on her other hand. Hard.

"KATSUKIII!!!!" You shrieked at the top of your lungs, praying that he'd hear you

*SMACK*

"Naughty, naughty~" she sang "you weren't supposed to make any noise"

"(Y/N)?!" You could hear Katsuki's voice

"KATSUKI HEL-!"

"I SAID SHUT UP!!" She laughed pushing you back against the wall.

A familiar purple smoke began to surround you, enveloping your body from behind. You tried to fight it but in your current state it was near impossible.

It all happened so fast, as you were being sucked into the purple void the door to the bathroom slammed open and you could see the fear in katsuki's eyes as his pupils shrank.

"(Y/NNNNN)!!!" He howled as he lunged forward, only to slam into the wall you were once pressed against. The void had sealed. You were gone.

When you next opened your eyes, you were in a yellow room with a bed and a small ensuite connected to it.

"W-where am I?" You growled, wrapping your arms over your bump protectively.

Looking up you could see Toga standing next to Dabi.

"Long time no see. Welcome to your new home princess" he muttered with a lazy smirk hanging off his face

"Not long enough, I see you're still an ugly fucking asshole" you spat glaring daggers into his frame

*A/N: No you're not Dabi ily 🥺💕*

"Still got that attitude huh?"

"Why did you bring me here? What do you want from me?"

"You'll find out soon enough"

And with that the two of them left through a metal door. You heard a heavy clanking sound as they locked it.

'Shit. Shit. Shit. This is badddddddd. I can't even use my quirk'

They didn't take any of your stuff from you so like an optimistic idiot you tore out your phone from your pocket, only to have your hopes shattered when you looked to see no service.

"Shit"

There was nothing you could do..no way out, not even a window. Your arm was still injured and the air vents were too small to crawl through and even if they were large enough, you were heavily pregnant...shit, you were heavily pregnant. What if the baby came prematurely? What if they tried to harm them?

Your mind was overrun with thoughts of the worst possible scenarios that could happen, you already struggled so much to do things on your own, now you were literally alone. No friends, no midwife, Katsuki wasn't there to help you.

'Katsuki'

You couldn't help but think of how he must be reacting now that you're in this place. Would he find you? What do the league want?

An array of emotions washed over you. Crippling fear mingling with hopelessness and regret.

This was all your fault. It was you who'd decided to pester Katsuki to take you out. If you'd only listened to him, let him do his work, stayed at home. You wouldn't be here.

You laid back as comfortably as you could on the bed you were provided and proceeded to do the only thing you could. Cry yourself to sleep and pray that by the time you woke up this horrible nightmare would be over.