𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 | 𝟏𝟖 & 𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Yeah.."

"Don't worry, there are kind people here. Plus who really has the name Dunn, you'll fit in here perfect."

He let his hand out like an ash away from a whispering flame.

"Thanks, but I do think my name is a bit boring to fit in I suppose."

"Oh! Well you could be like this girl in the book I'm reading Anne with an e."
The rushes to point to the book with a girl in a colorful flower field.

"Yeah, I like the sound of that."
~•~

The Raven haired girl drove with one out of the two people she was fond for.

The boy at the party reminded a mystery, while the boy in her car flipped through her songs list.

"Yes, Crush Culture by Conan Gray, I've been obsessed with his music."

"You have good taste Jerry."

There it was again in Jerry's eyes, the words of her accent bouncing off his name, couldn't help, but make him blush.

"Uh- Thank you Diana."

~•~

Moody sat in the blonde's girl drive way.

"Hey... Ruby... time to wake up.."
He slowly reached over to her shoulder and poked her.

She's so beautiful..

"Hey.. I'm awake....thanks for driving."
She rubbed her eyes at the sudden light.

"Anytime."
He smiled, giving her whole day a little light.

She held her hand at the door leaving a little space between her and the exit.

Frick, she's leaving.

"Wait!"
He reached out for her hand which she gladly took.

"Go out with me, please."

"What?"
She felt her heart get brushed over by flowers,
Her heart digging through the pretty colors, colors that made the flowers bloom and fireworks appear.

"Ruby, I really like you, and I totally get it if you don't like me back, I mean your absolutely beautiful and I'm just some guy who really likes you. Your kind, a supportive friend, and just a person who brightens my day. Please go out with me!"
He bent down his head a bit in embarrassment.

"I like you too."

"Wait- what?"

"Your sweet, and charming and you really brighten my day too."

He felt his heart glaze over a breeze in the ocean near a hazel sunset.

"Meet me, tomorrow after school."
~•~

"Class please meet the new student, Willam Lacroix."

~•~