"I'll go with you." Caroline immediately said. She then looked at Nat. "You coming?"

"Sure, I'll just go home for a while. I'll meet you guys there." She told them.

"Okay, I'm ready. Let's go." Elena's footsteps getting closer. Bonnie gestured with her eyes to keep quiet about their plan and she nodded reassuringly. Nat stood up and followed Elena out of the room, Caroline closely behind.

"Bye, Bonnie. See you later." Nat waved and the witch waved back. They got to the front door and Caroline opened it, letting them out. "See ya, Care." They smiled at her and walked out of the house.

"Good luck, Elena!" She exclaimed excited for her. Elena smiled back and waved. They walked towards the car and she turned to Nat.

"Wanna drive?"

"Sure." Elena gave her the keys and they got in the car. She turned the car on and started driving away towards their house. "So, where are you going? With Stefan, I mean."

"We're going to the Lake House." Nat turned to her in surprise. "Jenna and Ric were going, but they're now going to that Historical Society Tea party." Nat nodded.

"I always loved it there." She said, her lips twitching. "Remember when Jeremy broke his arm?"

"Oh my God!" Elena laughed loudly. "Dad always used to make us hot chocolate with marshmallows." She reminisced.

"And we would sleep in the same bed, even though there were two in the room." Nat reminded her. Elena nodded and laughed. They stayed silent for the rest of the drive, just thinking about their parents. They arrived at the house and got out of the car. Elena opened the front door and they entered the house, her sister going to her room and Nat going to the kitchen. She found Jenna already there drinking coffee.

"Hey, Jenna." She looked up and smiled at her.

"Hi, Nat. Uh, where's Elena?" She asked looking around.

"She went upstairs to pack for the trip." Jenna nodded and kept drinking her coffee. "Anyways, how come you're going to that Tea thing?" Nat asked.

"Carol Lockwood roped me and Ric into going. That writer that came to town will be there." She shrugged. Ah, Elijah. Of course he was infiltrating Mystic Falls. It was funny, she had to admit. "Do you want to come?"

"Uh, pass. I'm meeting Bonnie and Caroline at the Grill later. But you have fun." She teased.

"Yeah, with a bunch of snobs." Jenna rolled her eyes before leaving the kitchen. Nat laughed before she heard a knock on the door. She went to the front door and opened it, revealing Stefan behind it. Nat beckoned him over and he came in.

"Elena is getting everything ready, she'll be down in a few." He nodded at her.

"How is Caroline?" He asked.

"She's okay. I think she was really scared yesterday, but it's passed already." He nodded again and after a few minutes they heard footsteps, making them turn to the stairs to see Elena was coming down with a suitcase.

"Okay, I'm ready."

"And, that's my cue." Nat said, turning to the stairs. "Bye guys, have fun!" They smiled at her and she went to her bedroom. She closed the door behind her and took her hoodie and shoes off. She was about to take her shirt off before she heard a voice behind her, startling her

"At least take me out on a date first." She turned around and jumped back at the sight of Damon sitting on her window. She glared at him.

"Damon, what the hell!"