Chapter 6:Survive X To X Zevil Island

Third person p.o.v
The night was a calm night, the wave are hitting each other creating a peaceful melody, the seagull are flying and the air is cold but welcoming. The candidates are sleeping resting their tired body for the night. All candidates were asleep, all but one person. The figure have long white messy hair which was currently touching the ground since the figure was sitting on a railing, the figure have sickly pale skin and dress in a white yukata with white spider lily decorating it with a black sash tie around the figure waist, black haori with a blue butterfly scale pattern decorated the haori, black boots, black glove, black chocker around the figure neck and a small golden bell with red string tie around the figure wrist. The figure is looking at the sea with a expressionless face with it white eye, letting the wind blow through it messy white hair. The figure is a male who have a feminine appearance with a strange red mark on his forehead and faint red eyeshadow. His name is Tomoe Mikage, a surviver of the Mikage clan, a half-yokai, a assassination and a Hunter. The night is peaceful but the male have his guard up and stare into the dark.

Your p.o.v
I stare at nothing boredly, not wanting to sleep. Hell I couldn't even remember the last time I slept but no I refuse to sleep. Is always brought me back to that night. 'It's boring' I thought and hear the sound of the airship, I turn to the noise and saw the airship flying away with the old couple in it and the rest of the applicants run out hearing the noise as well. I sat in the shadow far away from them and they didn't notice me and they could only watch as the airship fly away "So this is why I was so uneasy" the Kurta said crossing his arm "You don't seem worried. We're stranded here!" Oreo said 'Good job pointing out the obvious' I thought "I think we fell for it." Killua said. 'Well this got interesting' I thought.

5 hours later
Third person p.o.v
The sun have already rise since the incident and the applicants are sitting on the deck waiting for the hotel manager or an examiner to appear."It It been five hours since then. Damn, where else would you find a manager that leaves thirty-six of his guests on a ship?" Leorio said looking at the sea "Indeed. We paid a lot of money for this. What are they thinking?" Tonpa said sitting on the ground "It not like they stole it from us." Kurapika refute "We paid our debt by treasure hunting. Therefore, it's the same thing as stealing!"Tonpa said "That's right, Tonpa. I'm surprised we share the same opinion." Leorio said looking back at him "I'm not that happy to share the same opinion as you." Tonpa said disappointingly "Huh?!" Leorio have a annoyed look "About the treasure... I went to see the manager room but... It was all there." Hanzo said walking up to them putting his hand on his hip "Maybe they forgot?" Gon ask like a naive child would "I don't think so."Killua reply "It doesn't look like they just left us here." Kurapika said putting his index and thumb on his chin "You mean this is part of the exam?" Hanzo ask "I don't know, there isn't enough information to draw a conclusion." Kurapika reply.

Your p.o.v
'Well it's none of my business' I thought jumping down from where I was sitting and landing perfectly startling the people around me but I ignore them and walk to where the ship wreck is "Ah wait!" I heard someone call out to me 'And of course someone just have to interrupted me when I want to be alone' I though sarcastically and turn towards the noise putting on my fake smile 'It just Kurapika' I thought "What?" I ask "What are your opinion on this?" Kurapika ask "Well given the circumstances it's safe to assume this is part of the exam. Probably." I said opening my fan and using it to cover half of my face "I see" Kurapika said with a thoughtful expression and I turn around to leave "Wait! We need your help on this." and I got interrupted again and turn towards the Kurta again "And I don't care" I said still putting on my fake smile "Don't say that. If we need to get out of this we need to cooperate." baldy said "Beside out of all people you and Kurapika have good judgement. It will be a great help if you help us." baldy said "If that get you to shut up then fine." I said sighing "Brother who is going to make food for us?" the guy with blue shirt said 'What his name again?... Eh I don't care.' I thought "Someone who can cook of course." the guy with red shirt said "But is there someone who can?" the guy with yellow strip shirt ask "Then we're going to die of hunger on this island!" the blue shirt guy whine "Calm down. We can fish for food. The real problem is what to do now." Hanzo said calmly "If I remember correctly that girl is the only one who passed the second exam." I heard someone said and they now looking at me. I want to say starve to death for all I care but notice Killua as well so I just stay silent "Hey! Come here for a second." a girl with turquoise shoulder-length haircut, teal eyes color wearing a polo-neck sweater and a big round hat 'Is that bee I heard in her hat?' I thought and we followed her into some sort of room that have a radio that used in the world war 1 and world war 2. A guy with shoulder-length brown hair wearing white pants, a white shirt with a red vest on the outside and have a purple cap on his head. His tag is #53, his sitting on a chair wearing a headphones and trying to find the right frequency for the radio "Is that thing broken?" Gon ask "No. The machine itself is not broken." #53 said "I don't know what the actual problem is but we can't hear anything on any channel." the bee girl said "There must be something blocking the radio frequency then." I said "Radio frequency?" Gon ask "During the First World War 1 and 2 this kind of radio are often use by the military to negotiate. If it's not working then something was blocking the signal." I said "Strange" I said "What is?" Gon ask "If there's a radio like this then this boat was used in the war and somehow got abandoned. The strange thing is the captain only abandoned ship if the boat is too damage or something else decide for the captain to abandon this boat." I said "The boat didn't sustain any damage so we can look at the other way around. There something happened that they wanted to abandoned this ship." I added "What do you think happened?" Kurapika ask "Who knows. All kind of things could happened at the sea." I said and the black guy (look I'm not trying to be racist here but how can I describe him?) walk away "Eh? Did you just hear that strange sound?" Gon ask "No, not really." Killua said 'So he can heard it as well' I thought "Really?" Gon said "We aren't going to get anywhere if we just stand here. Why don't we look around for some clues that might help us?" baldy suggested "I agree with you. Let do that." Kurapika said "Can you keep looking at it for a while?" baldy ask #53 "Sure" #53 said and I walk away heading well be alone.