Chapter 3:The X Second Phase X Begin

Your pov
"Will all applicants who passed the First Phase please enter?" a green hair girl said sitting on a sofa.

We all enter.

"Welcome. I'm Menchi the Second Phase examiner" 

"And I'm Buhara, the other examiner." they introduced themselves

'So the Second Phase will involve cooking huh? Well at least I know how to cook. The other at the Zoldyks usually love it when I cook for them' I thought.

We heard a strange rumbling noise

"Wha-what was that sound?" I heard someone ask

Menchi turn to look at Buhara.

"You must be hungry." Menchi said with a smirk.

"I'm starving...." Buhara whine (Author :So now you can remember name? -_- Tomoe :Shut up)

"There you have it.Phase Two will involve..." Menchi stand up and pause for dramatic effect.

"Cooking!" Menchi exclaim

"Cooking?" Baldy said 

"Wait! Cooking?" number #299 said.

"We're here to take the Hunter Exam!" #299 continue.

"That right. Your challenge for the Second Phase is to produce a dish to satisfy the both of us" Menchi said. 

"Why do we have to cook?!" someone yell.

"That's because we are Gourmet Hunters" Menchi exclaim proudly.

The crowd were silence for a bit before they burst out laughing.

"Man what a letdown..." a guy said. 

"They Gourmet Hunters" another guy said as they continue to laugh.

"Cooking is essential for Hunters if they want to survive" I said and they all stop laughing looking at me. 

"If the people who's a let down here is definitely idiotic people like you people. Gourmet Hunters frequently venture into the dents of ferocious beasts to search for rare ingredients. The delicious food you human consume wouldn't exist if it weren't for them but I doubt idiotic foolish people like you would understand. "I said covering half my face with my sleeve and giving them a close eye fake smile.

"Thank you! At least SOMEBODY appreciate us."

Menchi said and nobody said anything after that.

"The require ingredients is pork" Buhara said standing up

"Pork? As in pig meat?" someone ask. 

'Yeah no shit sherlock' I thought.

"You're free to use any species of Biska forest pigs" Buhara continue.

"With that..." Buhara raise his hand.

"Begin!" Buhara slam his hand to his stomach making a gong sound and the rest of the applicants is off running to the wood.

I stay there until I'm the only one left "If I remember there only one type of pigs in Biska forest right? The Great Stamps." I said.

"Well is our job to minimise the applicants as much as possible" Menchi said sitting down.

I hum and head into the forest as well, I gather some berry first using it to make the sauce later and once I have enough I went and find the pigs which is quite easy since I could sense them. I jump up on a tree and waited for the right timing, then the ground started shaking. I look over what was causing it and saw Gon, Killua and his other two friends is being chase by the pig, the other applicants saw this and started to run as well but some of them are too slow and got hit by the pigs nose. I jumped down on one once I saw the right timing and hit it with my legs on his forehead but perhaps I use to much force as I heard his bone creaking.