13

Excuse any mistakes

Janae(Nae) Reese
Saint Louis, Westside|12:33 am

I fluttered my eyes open but quickly shut them once I realized it was bright as fuck in my room and my head was hurting bad as fuck.

Yesterday was a blur, I remember certain shit but other than that nah.

I lied there for a minute with my eyes shut tightly before getting up and making my way to my bathroom. I opened my medicine cabinet and then popped two Advil's like I was a addict.

Feel like a brain cell finna pop.

Then washed my face and brushed my teeth then walked back in my room. I grabbed my phone and took it off the charger.

I powered it on and it just started going off with messages and notifications. I hurried and turned on silent cause I hate that shit.

If it's one thing I hate it's when ppl blow up my phone bruh.

I looked and saw I got a text from the girls, Santana and some Instagram notifications. But one text message caught my eye. It was from my momma. I swiped over and opened it.

Birth giver : so where the fuck you staying now.

Somewhere y'all not apparently . I'm grown and not obligated to tell you nun.

I exited out of that thread and went to me and the girls group chat, they wasn't talking bout shit so I left out and went to Santana's message.

Santana🖤: aye you str8?

Yea why wouldn't I be sir.

Fuck out my messages.

I just laughed and shook my head. "He straight don't like meee." I then went to my bathroom and turned on the shower making sure it was hot before stopping and getting in.

After about 30 minutes I was out and finished moisturizing my body. I went to my closet to pick out sum to where for the day.

I just pulled out a somewhat oversized black and white adidas shirt, some grey leggings and my black and white adidas slides.

Glad I went to the nail shop shit. White toes and I'm set.

I put on deodorant and perfume the FaceTimed Tay. While it was connecting I groaned remembering I had work tonight.

"Wassup bitch." She said as I saw her face pop up.

"Nun what the moves is today." I asked putting my lashes on.

"Shit everybody gon be at the court today." She said and I just nodded. "But girl let me get you hip!"

I shook my head. "Girlll what happened?"

"So you know Pookie? The one that stay ova in Walnut Park?" She said.

I nodded "Yea that be with Lucky nem go on."

"Okay so boom you know how ppl saying him and ole girl Tete been kickin it or whateva. So she walked in on him fucking a bitch girllll."