I made it!! I'm in the flood zone with Tsu! Mineta is here somewhere as well, but this is the first step.

  I can save her life.

  ---------

  They seem surprised at my voice. No, not my voice, my words. I'm speaking clearer than I ever have. I finally have control again!

  I send Tsu and Mineta away to join the group at the top. I made sure they left. I won't let Shigaraki get them.

  Aizawa fought hard, but he's tiring. Shigaraki will join the fight soon..

  I need to intervene. I sneak around the courtyard, behind the villains. Nomu won't care about me, and Shigaraki is intent on watching Aizawa fight.

  There he goes! Now's my chance! I race after the crusted man, he reaches Aizawa, grabbing his elbow. Neither have seen me.

  I race forward and aim a flying kick at the villain. Aizawa notices me at the last second.

  Shigaraki turns, but,

  "You're too late!" I yell, my foot slamming into the villains back.

  Shigaraki stumbles, and Aizawa uses his momentum to fling him away.

  Shota Aizawa

  Midoriya lands next to me. Did he just..?

  "Midoriya, are you aware?"

  He grins at me. Grins!!

  "Of course Sensei! I couldn't leave you alone in this time of crisis!"

  The boy just oozes confidence. He isn't muttering, and his eyes are focused, his stance sharp.

  He speaks again.

  "Don't worry about the students, they'll all be okay now, the main problems were Asui and you sir. If you fell, the students would all be picked off soon after. Iida escaped, and he has raced off to get All Might and the other teachers. Our current and brand new problem is the Nomu. I can deal with it, you head back to the students sir."

  *So it is some kind of future sight..?*

  "Are you sure Midoriya?" I ask worriedly.

  He smirks. "Fast as he may be, it won't land a single blow. Get back to the students and assist them, I'll be fine."

  I nod and pat his shoulder. "Good luck."

  Shigaraki Tomura

  Who is this damn brat? His kick hurt! Eraser head is.. running away? The kid is facing me? Alone? What a joke. He caught me by surprise earlier, but this time..

  "Nomu!" I yell.

  He turns his stupid head towards me.

"Kill the boy!" I order him.

  He turns to greenie and lumbers towards him.

  I cackle with glee.

  6 minutes later

  How?? This kid is insane! He's dodging all of the Nomu's attacks! He was supposed to take down All Might!! What's going on??

  Kurogiri, the fodder and I have interfered and tried to trip him up more times than I can count. But he perfectly evades or neutralises everyone!!

  I scratch at my neck.

  "How? How? How how how how??!!!!!!"

  Izuku Midoriya

  The Nomu hasn't hit me yet, although I am tiring. I'll be okay though, All Might will be here in.. 28 seconds. He'll come and defeat the Nomu. Unfortunately, Shigaraki and Kurogiri will escape. Shigaraki will be wounded by Snipe, preventing a few of their schemes between now and the Hosu disaster. All Might will lose some of his time, but that's okay, it's better than his defeat.

  All Might arrives, and Shigaraki calls Nomu back. Everyone is safe now.. I saved them, haha!! I did it! Shigaraki's probably ticked off.

  Ochako Uraraka

  Tsu said something strange. Midoriya was speaking normally? When? He's with us on the bus now, and his eyes do look pretty focused.

  "Midoriya..?" I ask hopefully.

  He stares blankly at me. It takes a moment, but the corners of his mouth twitch briefly upwards. He smiles briefly, then turns back to staring into space.

  He smiled! And he reacted to someone other than Bakugo! His eyes don't dart around like before.. he's calm now. Like a weight has been lifted from his shoulders.

  I smile and turn back to Tsu, and we continue to chatter.

  Sorry I've been gone a while, I'll be updating my other books soon, hopefully, starting with Deku the Genius! (As it's the one gone on longest without an update.[nearly a month]) anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter! Let me know what you think!