Chapter I

Ten years later, the year 3044.

Cho Eun eventually grew up like a normal kid in town and she's able to speak again. Some other times, she would be quiet and uses her mind to speak for itself. She learned that she possess this 'alice' which she could levitate things and with this alice, she's able to connect with other peoples mind through their brain's frequency.

Sera, Jun Myun's soul mate is the second in-charge of the household. Her alice is to stretch out as far a rubber could go. She won't let Cho Eun go out to play with the other kids for no reasons.

Jade was like a mother to Cho Eun. She cares for her like a mom and mentally, Cho Eun sometimes calls her 'mom'. He alice is to make an illusion.

Lastly, the dragon-lady in the household, Yu Gyeong. To Cho Eun. she's like a grandmother that dislike her. Physically dislike. She's called the dragon-lady because her alice is to summon a dragon that does everything she wanted. Usually in this hour, a dragon would pop out and fly her home when Cho Eun could fly herself home.

"I'm back." Cho Eun called after she dropped her bag on the couch and head towards the kitchen for a snack.

"Cho Eun-ah, help me get the gardening materials! The flowers are dying!" Jade called out to her.

Without moving a step or two, the gardening tools were levitated by Cho Eun and sent it right in front of Jade.

A dragon appeared out of the blue. Opening the main gate.

Aunt Yu Gyeong is back from her trip? Cho Eun thought to herself.

"Cho Eun! How many times that I've taught you not to call me 'aunt'?! " Yu Gyeong taught her a lesson after she stepped a foot inside the house. 

"Gyeong-ah, she didn't meant it. She's just being polite." Said Jade with a caring tone.

"She only calls me 'aunt' , for christ sake!" Yu Gyeong sighed terribly as she went into her room with her dragons which are carrying her luggage.

And there goes the mumbling and comments about me when she really liked me.... Sigh! Don't really understand her!  Cho Eun thought to herself.

//

At the North.

Things were not to shabby and not too good.

"Kris ge, let's go to Ioa again." Asked Zi Tao playfully.

Kris wasn't in the mood for anything today. He felt like sleeping today. To finaly rest in peace after ten long years.

"Go there with yourself covered up. I don't want to make anymore commotion. By the way, I'm not going." Kris said coolly.

"Chen ge? Min Seok ge?" Zi Tao asked. He knew it wasn't fun to go alone to Ioa without any of the help of the brothers.

None of them even look up and take a glimpse of Zi Tao. He grew mad and those aura of his was spreading fast like a virus to them. His eye bag was getting darker and weapons appeared, he was ready for a combat if anybody says no to him.

"Zi Tao!" Kris roared without getting out from his couch.

"Tao! Ioa, let's go!" asked LuHan. I need to get some fresh air. They aren't doing me any good.

"Really?!" The atmosphere changed immediately and Zi Tao is really excited.

"Take good care and make sure you don't cause any trouble." said Lay as he muttered those words to LuHan.

"I will, but I don't guarantee that Zi Tao will. Sigh. Wish me good luck."

Without being noticed, LuHan and Zi Tao have crossed the Vengeance War. They have snooped into the streets of Ioa without being noticed and they were being like the citizens of Ioa.

"Tao, you better not cause me any trouble." LuHan muttered.

"Of course!"

I hope so...

//

"Cho Eun-ah, go down to the mart and get some groceries from the mart." Ordered Sera.

"What should I buy then?"

"Anything. Just get some greens and reds for the men."

"Oh!" Before she could even reach for her purse, a dragon pushed her out. tossing her purse out side. Luckily she could grab it with her alice.

What should I buy...... Red meat? It's a high cholesterol meal!