Chapter III

Perfect! Now I'm sitting in the same room with the devil himself... and he's being sweet toward me now! Ha! That's so fake.

"Excuse me, I will just leave and change my clothes," I announced and left the living room for my room to change before I will bust out for being in the same room as the jerk.

I can't believe that my parents just agreed with them to let me be married to their son, just so that their business can still be ongoing... unbelievable. It's like I'm being exchanged here... like never!

I will rather be single my whole life instead of being with that Jerk! And speaking of the devil, my bedroom door was knocked on.

"Who is it?" I yelled toward the door as I heard a muffling reply saying it's me... like who?

"Who is it? Is it you, mom?"

"No for goodness sake, it's me. Let me in. I don't want to stay with the adults anymore." A male voice rang in my room as I completely froze by the sound of the male. Don't tell me it's him. I don't want him to be here. It's my room. My private place.

"Why?"

"Argh! I don't care now, I'm coming in." He barged into my room while I stood completely still without a top on with only my bra and tank top on.

Embarrassing~

"What the-! Get out! I'm changing!" I threw my pillow at him in the hope of getting him out of my room.

"There's nothing to see, so there's no need for you to try and cover it up." He stated it like it's a matter of fact. Like aw... it hurts.

I'm the girl with an average size breast, so it's not the best feeling to be exposed in front of a pervert!

"Leave you Perv!" I jumped into my blanket in the hope of covering myself up so much, that I'm disappearing. Please let me disappear. I beg!

"Y/n... why are you so harsh toward me? You are going to be my wife~"

The sound of the word wife gives me goosebumps as it's boring into my bones. It gives me a chill feeling that suddenly makes it feel like the room dropped a couple of degrees.

"Hey! Don't leave me out here alone"

My blanket got lifted as he was under the same blanket as me. We are breathing the same air! What!

I fell out of my bed so sudden by the realization of we were breathing the same air. The fall was pretty sudden, so it gave me a shock and him too. Ha! Take that... but ouch, it did hurt a lot.

"Oh yeah! Y/n, I heard our parents talk about when they want us to be married." He breathed out as he then continued, " they want it to be happening as soon as possible, but before the actual marriage. They want us to hold an engagement party so that the whole of Korea knows that the two companies are being one big company with family relations between."

Perfect! It just can't be better than it is now.

"So what do you say?" I asked him to know what he's thinking about this marriage.

"I say... here, take my jacket" He handed me his leather jacket so that he's only in his turtleneck now. To be honest, he's not that bad looking. Pretty handsome, but still too much of a flower boy and an arrogant Jerk. His name from now on is going to be JERK! Ha!

"Thanks... Jerk." I mumbled the last part as he looked into my eyes before giving me his big ass smirk.

"You look pretty sexy in my jacket, maybe you should do that more often from now on."

And here he proved himself right. A Jerk.

"Be serious for once, what are we going to do. We hate each other and everything between us is a competition. How are we going to survive marriage, if everything between us is like that?"

After I laid the bomb and brung up the serious topic, he was thinking intensive, while I did the same, just more mild.

"What if we come up with something together then. We come up with a compromise? You can say something you want us to do and I will do the same. I don't think we can get to skip this marriage. It's a quite big event."

Make sense, "Deal then. But be realistic"

"Let's start by introducing ourselves then. We don't know each other that well, except for the downsides of each other."

He does have a point there...

"Let me start..."