wasted. x Troliver

Začít od začátku

"Mamas come here-" Don said worried but that went away when he saw her sitting on the swing.

She tried to swing herself but went unsuccessful. Don walked over, "Stormi you can be doing that, you almost scared me for a second."

He said in his soft tone as she looked down. "Hey it's okay mamas, just tell me if you wanna go out here."

He started swinging her, hearing her squeaked in excitement. He chuckled as he watched her having fun in the huge home.

He saw Travis walked out with a fresh outfit on, sitting on the bench.

Travis watched how his husband and Daughter interact with each other. He smiled as locked eyes with Don, waving to him.

Don waved back, swinging Stormi a few more times before she wanted to get off. He let her, as she played in her little playground.

"So you looking mighty fresh today." Don felt the fabric on Travis shirt before putting his hand down.

"Eh, I was gonna stay in the house and be with y'all again. I want some time with you especially." He smiled and grabbed his lover hand.

Don blushed, "That's sweet of you, but you should get back in the studio."

"Same with you too." He said.

Don rolled his eyes leaning back. "I lowkey need to smoke some weed."

Travis said 'same,' watching his daughter play. Don saw how much he was in seeing her playing, smiling like it was never tomorrow.

"She called me papa again."

Travis turned, "She did? Why you don't look so happy about it..." He raises his eyebrow.

"I feel like I'm taking her mother's place..." He said, playing with his ring.

"Baby I told you multiple times, your not. If Kylie seen how y'all both interact from
Heaven, she would be happy. Maybe even proud." He rubbed the smaller boy's back, reassuring him.

Kylie and Travis had a troubled past when they was younger.

Their families disapproved of their relationship since Travis was two years older but nonetheless, their love was unstoppable. When Travis became a rapper, Kylie dropped out of school to be with him.

She wanted him to succeed, and that's what they both did. She went to be a model, being at successful fashion shows. Just like her sister.

They had Stormi during their 8th year being together and they couldn't be happier. Until, one day, it changed Travis life.

Kylie lost control of the car while driving to her friends house, flipping over 6 times before the car exploded.

They found her body outside the car, sensing she was tryna make it out alive. They estimated the time; only 1 minute.

When Travis heard the news, he broke him. He lost the love of his life whom he was about to engaged too.

He stopped doing tours just to take care of their daughter. He was depressed about the whole situation until he met Don.

He met Don at a mini show he was walking past, doing two songs before getting his money. He went to the boy, and actually turned his life around.

He signed him to the label and got to know him. Don was there for him no matter what.

They talked all the way to sunrise and even coming over the house. Travis felt safe around the younger boy and he actually caught feelings.

He never had feelings life this before, it was all new to him. He caught feelings for a male and it felt weird for him.

Nonetheless, he fell for the boy and the boy did too.

At last, Travis was happy. Happy with life now.

Don was proud that he got Travis happy again,  knowing he had priorities on his hand.

They took the relationship slow, showing Don Stormi.

Don was nervous at first but nonetheless was friendly with her. She was pretty calm with him, and took his time with her.

Months down the line, he proposed to him which he said yes to Travis. They got married three months after, being happy every since.

"I just feel weird about the word..."

Travis smiled, "Well don't be. She loves you how much I love you. She let you be around her and she opened up to you so it shouldn't be no worries."

"Don listen."

Don raised his head, "You've been the best to her, after almost a year after all. We taking good care of her. You shouldn't feel that way."

"She loves you.." Travis said before kissing his husband, holding his hand again.

Don could do but nod his head, putting his head on Travis shoulder.

For a few minutes, He watched Stormi play with a custom Travis Scott doll, throwing near the swing.

"Why she throw you like that-" Don laughed.

Travis sucked his teeth, getting up. "Mamas come here."

•••

"Did you ever think of having another kid?" Don asked, laying on Travis chest on their bed.

"Yeah, later on down the line, why?"

Don shrugged, sitting up after a long day of Stormi running everywhere in their home.

"I don't know. Stormi seems lonely here except for me being here most of the time." He got on top of Travis, feeling his hands on his hips.

"You think so?"

"Yeah. I could sense a little..." He planted kisses on his face.

"Maybe when I get my shit together. Still got a lot on my fucking hands."

"Understandable." Don nods.

"Now, come on. You look tired, you need sleep." He laid Don next to him, wrapping a arm around him.

"Goodnight babe." He softly said.

"Goodnight." Travis placed a kiss before going to sleep too.