•8•

JISUNG POV
Today was the day of the royal ball and here was I getting ready.
I mean I'm going to see the princess after a while sooooo must look good.
"Jisung are you ready?"
I looked towards the door to see one of my brothers.
"Yes Chanyeol hyung."
I checked myself one more self and followed my brother to the living room.

" I checked myself one more self and followed my brother to the living room

I saw Jimin hyung along with Baek hyung in the couch, talking.
Surprising, huh? Well they talked out their problems and differences so now they are starting to get along.
"oh Jisung you're finally done! C'mon let's goooo!~" Baek hyung grabbed Chanyeol hyung's hand.
HAEUN POV
I was nervous. Really nervous. It's been years since I've been at public eye and it honestly scares me.
"What's got you all worked up sweetheart?"
I turned around to see my mom.
"It's just that.. what if no one likes me..? what if they'll continue being the way they were a few years ago..?"
"Well if they don't then they'll have to suck it up because you're a princess and royalty while they aren't and they can't do anything about it!"
Me and my mom looked at each other for a split second before laughing together.
"Now c'mon sweetie the ball's about to start!"
She grabbed my hand and I followed her.

"Now c'mon sweetie the ball's about to start!"She grabbed my hand and I followed her

3RD PERSON POVEvery invited guest was there

3RD PERSON POV
Every invited guest was there. The people who weren't were watching it live on tv.
Everyone was waiting to see the princess after years thinking that she had died.
"Welcome ladies and gentleman! Welcome the king and queen!"
Everyone applauded the two royals.
"Now let me present you to our next king for the near future, Prince Jungkook!" Cheers were heard then everything went silent.
"Last but definitely not least, the moment we've all been waiting for, Princess Haeun!"
Once she was mentioned she walked towards where she could be seen. Everyone gasped.
Her beauty was surreal. Everyone cheered and clapped loudly.
Once the cheers died down the king and queen signaled Haeun to speak.
"Welcome all today, hope you all have a wonderful time. Thank you for attending!"
Once finished, the royals went around greeting the guests. The king and queen together while the siblings were together going around.
Both the Jeon siblings were nervous when they went to the last table. The Byuns were there along with the Parks.
"Jungkook! Haeun!"
The youngest Byun, Taehyung, went immediately to hug them.
"TaeTae!"
Both siblings said in sync.
Then they noticed two specific Parks, completely forgetting the oldest Park.
"Hi Ji!" Haeun hugged Jisung and he felt like fainting.
"Hi Jimin hyung.." Jungkook was being shy with his crush. Jimin wasn't having it though.
"Come here!" Jimin took chances into his own hands and hugged the younger tightly.
They hugged for a while until the heard someone cleared their throat and then groan.
Turns out Chanyeol was the one who cleared his throat and Baekhyun nudged him with his elbow.
Throwing all awkwardness aside, they all started chatting while joking.
Guests looked at the table. The young men and young ladies stared in envy at the Parks, the adults of course thought it was cute.
At the other side of the ballroom, two royals were sitting in their thrones.
"Look at them! I've never seen both of them so happy!" The Queen squealed.
"Calm down, I can see it. I bet anyone could see and feel the love from a ten mile radius!" The two laughed.
"I remember when we were like that. My parents would never waste an opportunity to tease me. Ah the good old days." They looked at each other with love and adoration.
"Well then do you think we'll announce now?"
The queen asked
"I think we should"
The king stood up and grabbed his wife's hand gently.
He signaled the host to grab everyone's attention.
"Ladies and gentlemen! The king and queen would like to make an announcement!"
The Jeon siblings bowed and walked towards to where their parents were, extremely confused.
"Me and my wife are happy to announce..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And that's the end of the chapter hope you guys enjoyed. Love you 💚

Happy late birthday to Suhoooo!