Leather and Velvet

The next morning October is woken up by the sunlight filling her room. She groans her head is throbbing. She remembers that Darren was here. She has to hurry and get him gone before her mom gets home. She walks down stairs to the living room and sees Alex watching tv. "Where Darren?" "Oh he left like an hour ago. You've been out all morning". October checks the time and sees that it is nearly two. She grabs some water from the fridge sowing the whole bottle. "Well I have to go soon my Mom wants me over by four" Alex says. "Okay babe. Text me later" October says giving her a quick hug.

She walks up to her room and grabs her phone. She turns it back on to see a screen full of missed calls and text from daddy. She grins remembering what she did last night. She thinks he is probably all torn up. She then realizes she has to see him tonight. She is going to be in so much trouble. She decides to text him to cancel.

October: Oh sorry I can't come tonight

Mr.Daniels is working out when he see the text. He stops the treadmill to call her.

October sees him calling and dread rushes over her face. Nervously she answers. "Hello" her voice quiet. "You don't get to back out now we have a deal" he says clam. "See babygirl you have not been a good girl so I'm going to have to start teaching you a lesson. Whatever little boy you messed with last night I hope it was worth it. Cause when I am done with you will be begging to call me daddy". October gulps. She is shocked by his words before she can respond he says " Be at my house at 7 and do not be late" then hangs up.

October doesn't know what to do. She wants to go over there, but she's nervous. At least when Alex is there she has an escape when she chickens out. She remembers what Alex said. "You have to take control". October decides she is going to do just that.

She looks through her closet and picks out a velvet light blue dress. It has skinny straps and barely covers her ass. Alex bought this for her last year, but she was always to scared to wear it. She curls her hair giving it lots of volume. She finishes up her make up and puts on a black choker. Lastly she slides her black thigh high boots on. She looks in the mirror. She is not use to the reflect. Packing an extra bag of clothes that way when she comes home her mom doesn't ask questions. At six thirty she leaves. Her mom is still not home so she text her saying she is going to Alex's.

She arrives fifteen minutes early and decides to go in anyway to throw him off. As she opens the door she smells pasta. She does not see him yet. There is a table set for to with a candle and wine. As she walks closer she sees the kitchen is empty. She sits at the table and crosses her legs waiting.

A few moments later she hears footsteps on the stairs. When she finally sees Mr.Daniels face her lips part slightly. He is in tight black dress pants and a white button up shirt. She finally makes contact with his eyes. They are like pools of green. He smirks confidently. She immediately looks away. "You're early" his voice vibrates through the room. "Well ya know didn't want to get into anymore trouble." She says confidently not making eye contact.

He walks to the oven and pulls baked pasta out. He walks calmly over dipping some out on to each plate. He opens the wine and pours some in each glass "I'm not old enough to drink" she say confused. "Hasn't stopped you before" he mocks. She tries not to laugh.

He sits down and October starts eating so she doesn't have to talk. He watches her trying to avoid eye contact. They finish the food sit there a moment in silence. October avoids looking at him. "So are you going to apologize" Mr. Daniels questions raising his eyebrows. October immediately looks at him and says with and attitude " For what?" "For being a bad girl" his words cause her stomach to flip. She stands up and walks over to him slowly making sure to sway her hips extra. He pushes his chair out away from the table. She sits in his lap innocently. He starts biting his bottoms lip. He laces his hand around her side and rest the other on her thigh. It takes all of her effort to not given in and let him tear her apart. She takes a deep breath. "See Mr.Daniels" she emphasizes "I was not and am not a bad girl". She flutters her eyelashes placing her hand on his shoulder. "In fact I am a very good girl" she says while rubbing down his arm. His grip tightens on her thigh and he cliches his jaw.

"Now now I don't think Darren would agree with that" he hisses saying his name. She smirks knowingshe is in control. "Oh, but I am sure he would say that I am very very good". In an instant he picks her up throwing her over his shoulder. Let's see how good you are then" he says carrying her up the stairs into his room. Her panties are already wet. She squeezes her legs together hoping he can't she up her dress.

Once in the room he tosses her on the bed "stay there" he say huskily. He walks in the closet and starts to unbutton his shirt loosing it on the ground. He opens a drawer. October tries to peak around to see what he is doing. He starts walk back toward the bed with hand cuffs and a bind fold in his hands. She immediately scoots back to the top of the bed. He grabs her ankles and pulls her back down. "Now I am going to punish you and you are going to do exactly what I say. Okay?" She nods "now we can stop at anytime all you have to say is sugar" she nods again to nervous to speak.

He grabs her hands and cuffs one then loops the other around the a headboard post before cuffing the other. October bites her bottom lip nervous. He notices and crawls over top of her. She can feel the heat radiate from his body. Her dress has slipped up reveling her pink panties. He slowly start kissing her neck a small moan slips through her lips.

He trails his fingers down her side inch closer to the bottom of her dress. "Do you want me to touch you babygirl" he whispers in her ear. She nods her head. "You have to say it" she whispers "yes". He pulls his hand away and straddle her undoing one on the handcuffs. "Wha" before she can question him he flips her over and then places the cuff back on. "Babygirl I told you what my name is. You just don't seem to listen".

He steps off the bed and she can hear him rustle through drawers. He pulls out a leather belt. He walk back knelling behind her. He raises her up so that her butt is in the air. He slides her dress up revealing her soaked pink panties. He pants tighten at the sight. He adjust his now hard man hood before slipping her panties down her legs. He slides them into his pocket.

October lays there feeling his hands run up her legs and on to her butt. He grins it firmly "Since you don't like to listen I'm going to give you a lesson that you won't forget. If you do exactly what I say I will make sure you get a reward". He steps back off the bed folding the belt in half. He slowing drags the belt across are bare bottom. She flenches at the cold leather. "Every time I spank you I want you to count. Do you understand?" "Yes" she says softly. Smack the leather hits her checks. She winces " Yes what?" " Yes daddy". The leather slaps down " One daddy". After he reaches five he stops. Her butt now bright red. He softly kisses each check. He uncuffs her and takes her blind fold off. She flutters her eyes open. "What about my reward?" She says softly. He smirks "eager are we". She nods.

He slides her dress off giving him full view of her body. She leans back against the pillows. Like a shadow he is right on top of her. He pushes her hair back tracing her neck with his lips. Her heart starts pounding. His lips lightly brush over hers before smashing together. He pulls away kissing down her torso. He spreads her thighs apart placing kisses on her inner thighs. She can feel his breath trickle across her skin.

He grazes his thumb across her clit. She inhaled quickly "please" she begs.