"Do you hear that?" Sam asks and Dani could hear the breaking of a twig. Something was definitely there and Dani's muscles tense in response, waiting to strike if needed. "Probably just an animal." Chris says as they continue walking. Someone jumps out from behind a tree and Dani reacts. She kicks out and makes contact with the persons chest before they fall back into the snow.

"Ah, what the hell Dani!" The person says before she recognizes Mike. Chris doubles over in laughter and Sam joins him as Dani moves forward. "Why the hell did you think it was a good idea to jump out like that?" She questions as she extends her hand to Mike. "What are you? Black Widow?" Mike asks as he grabs Dani's hand and she helps him to his feet. "Took a couple of self-defence classes." Dani lies as she shrugs.

"You should have seen your face." Chris says as more laughter peels out. "Shut up." Mike says and Dani has to bite her lip to stop her own laughter. "I'm sure you'll get her next time, Mike." Sam teases and Mike rubs the back of his neck before smirking. "The night's still young but I know when I'm beat. I tip my hat off to you madam. You are safe in Dani's hands so I bid you adieu." Mike says before bowing and Dani rolls her eyes.

"Have fun with Jessica, Michael." Dani says and his eyes widen in surprise. "Yeah. I will." Mike says before walking past them and towards the way they came. "Seriously. You have some killer reflexes." Chris says and she can't help but smirk. "Remember that for if you try and jump out to scare me." She warns as they start walking again. "Who me?" Chris questions and she gives him a look. "We all know you would be the one most likely to do it." Sam says.

"Exactly. Just test me, Christopher." Dani says and Chris chuckles. "Warning received." Chris says as he raises his hands and Dani can't help but laugh. They talk the rest of the way to the lodge and it makes Dani realize how much she missed joking around with her friends. "Hey!" Dani hears and smiles at the familiarity of the voice. "Hey, Josh." Dani says before he pulls her in for a hug.

"You should have seen her earlier." Chris says and Josh looks intrigued. "Our Dani kicked Mike so hard he fell back into the snow." Sam says and Josh starts laughing before putting his arm around her. "I knew you had some fight in you. Think you can reenact it later?" Josh questions as they continue walking. "To be determined. We'll see how Michael behaves. Or Chris for that matter." Dani teases.

"Hey! I already said warning received." Chris says and she winks at him. "Making sure it's stuck in your head." Dani says. "Man I feel like this mountain gets bigger every time I climb it." Chris says. "Oh yeah? Feels the same to me." Josh says. "Oh come on, you grew up here. It probably feels like it's shrinking." Chris says and she sees Matt up ahead. Why did he look so forlorn? "I guess that's true." Josh says and Dani hangs back to talk to Sam.

"What do you think is wrong with Matt?" Dani murmurs and Sam shrugs. "Well I don't see Emily." Sam says. "Hey guys, get up here okay?" Josh questions and Dani looks over at Ashley sitting on the steps. "Yeah.Well...more or less. But it's good to see you!" Ashley says as they reach the two. Dani gets an uneasy feeling and looks around, she definitely felt like they weren't alone but she couldn't see anything.

"Dani?" Sam questions and she looks at her friend. "Sorry, did you say something?" Dani questions. "Are you okay?" Sam asks. "Yeah. Just a bit uneasy." Dani replies. "Is it just this place?" Sam questions. "Maybe." She replies as they lean against the fence. Dani glances over at Chris and sees him chatting with Ashley. "Look over there." She says and Sam smirks. "Well, well, well." Sam says and Dani smiles.

"Maybe this will be the year it happens." Dani says before she turns around and leans on the fence. "I hope so. They'd be cute together." Sam says as she leans on the fence beside her. "Hey, ladies." Dani hears and turns her head to look at Chris. "So how's Ashley doing?" Dani asks and Chris looks taken aback. "She's fine. Why?" Chris questions. "Just wondering." Sam says with a smirk and they exchange a look.