Nightmare

The next night Jessie knew she would be walking home alone Caleb had some stuff he had to take care of. So after her shift was over she head out waving to Hank on her way out. She was happy this was the happiest she had ever been since she had lost Andy and Wyatt. Turning down the path in the woods that lead to her house she hums a tune in her head.

He sees her she's alone here's his chance, he follows behind her but at a reasonable distance until she turns down the path in the woods. He rushes to catch up with her.

She hears the rustling of levees and turns glancing around she doesn't see anything. She wishes then that Caleb was there, shaking her head she continues her way home. She stops hearing it again.

"Hello" she says

"Hello Jessie" he says coming out of the bushes

"Gabe you straddle me"

"I didn't mean to"

He licks his lips move closer to her

"What are you doing out here" she asked

"I wanted to see you"

"Gabe, Caleb and I are seeing each other" she tells him

Once his there in front of her she tries to back away, he grabs her arm

"Let me be" she shouts

"You can't be with him" he tells her

"I don't want to be with you"

He pulls her to him

"Let me go Gabe"

"You will be mine I will make you mine"

"How, let me go" she screams

"I'll make you pregnant with my seed"

"No I want let you"

"It doesn't matter what you want Jessie, sometime" he rips her dress on one side and she screams "You have to" he rips the other side and it falls "Take what you want"

She screams out again struggling to get away from him. He pulls her closer.

"No" she screams as he smothers her with his kisses

He throws her to the ground and she screams out. Backing away from him as he start to undress, she tries getting to her feet. He was too quick for her grabbing her ankle he pulls her closer to him.

"Don't make me have to hurt you baby" he hisses

"No get off" she yells hitting and kicking at him

"Stop that" he says thought teeth

She contuse to fight, his hard hand come to her face and she screams out again.

"Please" she screams out crying

He places his leg against hers to hold them apart, than very gently touched her ripe mound. She screams and cries begging him to stop. Her hand go up trying to push him off of her but he hits her again. Than grabbing her by her small arms he raise them above her head.

"I'll never merry you no matter what" she spit at him

His hand come across her face again, she stills he breathing jagged from the fight tears roll down her eyes as she gives it up. She screams out into the night as he forces himself into her. Not looking at him as he pounded into her she cries out over and over her body betraying her. And when she thought she could take no more she cried out again.

"Please no more" she begs

He turns her over placing her on her knees she slides and he pushes her back up. Pushing into her throbbing sex again he pounds into her. She cries blood pours from her nose where he hit her. He tighten his grab on her as he empty himself into her.