Cheater

She sets hidden by the bushes out of sight watching as her sister-in-law takes a hold of his hand; anger felled her thoughts, she stayed for just a little longer, just long enough to see them kiss, than she ran from there headed home. Tears felled her eyes as she ran, not watching where she's going, she ran into him, she looks up into his face.

"What's wrong Jessie" he ask her full of concern

"I saw Daisy and Gabe"

"Together"

"Yes they were kissing" she whispered

He smiled down at her

"She's cheating on Wyatt, Andy" Jessica says

He nods

"Come on Jessie we'll go to my house than I'll take you home" Andrew tells her

He puts his arm around her as they start walking. Jessica Hunter is the daughter of Theodore and Abigail Hunter her brother Wyatt has been out of town going on three months on business leaving his young bride home alone. Jessie was small for a sixteen year old with long blond hair and baby blue eyes.

She let Andy lead her to his house, when they stepped in she looked up at him, he smiled down at her his green eyes followed hers.

"We have to tall father" she says

"No Jessie this has to stay between us"

He rubs her cheek with his big strong hand.

"But it's wrong"

"Yes it is wrong but do you know what they would do to you for snooping"

She looked at him fear in her eyes she knew the law probably batter than Andy.

"What do we do?"

He rubs her face again

"Don't worry Jessie I'll take care of it, now let's get you home before your folks start to worry"

She smiled as he put his arm back around her and started out, he walked her on home than went out to the local saloon, he ordered him a drink than set at the bar thanking. He knew that that girl was trouble when he set eyes on her. After three rounds of his favorite brand of whisky he stands to leave, when Daisy Hunter walks into the saloon.

"Hi Andy" She smiles sweetly

"Daisy, how's it going?"

He decided to play it cool, don't give away that he knows what she been getting up too.

"A little ruff Andy, missing Wyatt"

"It's been what two months now"

"Almost three"

"I saw Jessie, that girls getting prettier ever day"

"Yes she's a sweetie"

"I buy you a drink" He ask look at her

She smiles again, taking a seat beside him at the bar.

"Thank you"

After five more shots of whisky, Andy and Daisy leaves the saloon together, walking to Andy's house. When they got there Andy invited her to stay for some more drinks, they talked on into the night than by ten Daisy was giggling. She waltz over toward Andy, crawling up into his lap her long arms going around his neck.

"You know what I had a rather fun time tonight" She said slurring her words

"Me too" he whispered

She leans into him placing a kiss on his lips than backs away, she smiles that sweet smile of hers and then kisses him again. His hands start to roam her body, he raised up her redingote sliding his hand up her silk stocking leg to her petticoat lane, and she gasps as his fingers slip between her lips. She felt the heat rise up in her like a hot July day, she wanted him needed him inside of her. He gently rubbed her clit in small circles. She moaned out, her body move to the rhythm of his fingers.

He knew this was wrong, that he should tall her to go but feeling her in his arms made him want her. He started pulling her clothing off discarding it on the floor. Her smell is intoxicating to him, the scent of lavender and a sweet perfume that is her mixed. He inhales deeply, as he trails kisses along the base of her neck up to her jaw. He was ready for her, he pushed her up off of him, and his eyes searched her body.

He knew this was wrong, she's a married woman for crying out loud. He shakes his head as if to say no.

"I'm thanking it's about time for you to leave little lady" his voice was husky

She looked at him, a little hurt, than girthed her things and lift. She went through the woods so no one would see her, stopping to dress in the thick under bush. It was late when she got home so she took herself to bed.

She laid in her bed tossing and turning, she couldn't get the image out of her head. Wyatt would be home in a couple of days, she wondered if she should tell him what she saw but then she thought of how he would feel, how hurt he would be. No, she decided, she would not tall anyone, she would let Andy take care of it as he had said he would. She turned once more closing her eyes, letting sleep take her this time.