We continued kissing as he carried me bridal style and took me up the stairs to his bedroom, his lips never leaving mine. He dropped me at the foot of the bed and gripped my hips tightly, he whispered in my ear "You're mine". He placed his lips on mine and started kissing me again, I put my hands around his waist and held him tightly like he was going to disappear. William planted soft kisses down my throat, my neck and my chest igniting a fire somewhere down below inside of me.

He tugged at the zipper of my dress and pulled it off leaving me in just my panties, he cupped one of my breasts in his hands and kneaded it while he placed his lips on the other breast sucking and bitting it softly. I felt such immense pleasure and my legs began to feel weak, he laid me down on the bed and stood unbuttoning his shirt and discarding them on the floor. His chest and abs were a sight to behold, I sat up and ran my fingers on his chest, kissing and sucking wherever my hands touched, he released a moan of pleasure and immediately placed me flat on the bed. He knelt down by the bed and pulled me to the edge of the bed pulling my panties along with him, I was completely naked and I tried to press my legs together in shyness when he stopped me "Don't ever be shy about your body, especially not for me. Your body is a piece of art, and it's so beautiful" He said huskily looking into my eyes. He lifted my legs and kissed them from my feet into my inner thigh, when he was nearing my core end, he placed light kisses everywhere around it, "Hmm, you smell so good" He growled, I felt his hot breath fanning against my clit as I felt his tongue brush against it once, just once and that was what it took for me to explode into a sweet sweet release.

Even after I came, he didn't stop licking and sucking my clit, I felt him insert a finger into me, "So tight, taste so good" he whispered, as he pumped his finger in and out of me making me moan and make muffled sounds, when I came for the second time he stood up and kissed my lips again and palmed my breast kneading it, he placed my hardened nipple between his fingers and rolled it harshly making me scream out in pleasure. I decided I should try and pleasure him too, I had watched in some movies that men like having their dick sucked so I stood up and knelt down by the bedside assuming his former position, I fumbled with his belt and tugged it off alongside his boxers. His dick stood high and mighty waiting for action, it was so big and I doubted that it would fit in me let alone my mouth, I took it in my hands and moved my hand up and down as I tried to pleasure him, I heard him hiss in pleasure as I placed my mouth on him "Fuck" he growled, I moved my head up and down while using my tongue to lick the top of him, I felt him tightened and he pulled me away and lifted me up so I was straddling him, "It's going to be a long night, when I'm done you won't be able to walk " he said looking into my eyes "What are you waiting for" I whispered.

He flipped me so that I was lying down on the bed again, he reached down and brought out protection from his pocket, he tore the wrapper and placed it on himself. He hovered over me and asked "Are you ready? It's going to hurt a little" I nodded in response and I felt him slowly slide into me, he was huge I think he even grew in size every second that passed, "Ouch" I said and winced at a sharp pain I felt, "Should I stop?" He asked concerned, "No no continue" I said, he moved in and out of me slowly and the pain dissolved into a sweet sensual feeling. His pace increased as he pumped faster in and out of me, I felt my release build up, my walls tightened against him, "Don't cum" he ordered and I battled to hold myself as he pumped faster in and out of me, I felt him tighten and we released together in utmost ecstasy. We laid down to catch our breath for some minutes, then he flipped me over and rammed into me again, he gave me such a nice feeling and I was happy I gave myself to him. We went for some more rounds after which we laid in bed basking in the aftermath of our love making as we slept off.

I woke up snuggled up against him, I watched his chest slowly rising and falling as he slept, I looked down and saw his member standing erect, I wriggled out of his hold and moved down so I could place my mouth on him and give him a proper wake up. I sucked and licked him till I heard him hiss "Fuck, I could get used to this" He released and placed me back in his arms.

——————————————————————
*End of mature scene

"How do you feel this morning?"  He asked smiling at me, "Well for starters I don't think I can walk at all, I feel really sore" I said blushing, he kissed my forehead "I made a promise Miss Rivers, I try my best to uphold all promises. After all, we aim to please" he said placing kisses all over my face. "Now get up, you haven't had much to eat since yesterday, you need to be fed" He said as he whisked me up and took me to the shower, we took our bath and of course had a little lovemaking.

I was dressed in one of his T-shirts and his boxers since I didn't have any clothes with me, I prepared some pancakes, bacon and toast together with some tea, while we ate we cracked jokes and had some fun. We had finished eating and I was lying down on the couch with William sitting beside me, holding my feet, "I want you to move in with me Daphne please" He tugging my feet, "Don't you think it's a little early for that" I replied turning away from him. "It's not, I want you here always" He said, "The best I can do is move back into the penthouse, and you're not allowed to stay there, you can only visit" I said sternly earning a scowl from him.

We spent the rest of the day talking, laughing and getting to know each other more, he already knew almost everything about me since they run background checks on all the staff. It turned out that he was an orphan too and he had felt hunger and poverty before and that was what drove him to become rich and successful.

On Sunday, we went over to Tessa's house to get my stuff and move them back to the penthouse. At the penthouse I prepared Alfredo and we ate and watched some movies together, ever since Friday we found it hard to keep our hands away from each other so we had sex very much that weekend. It was about 11:30 pm when he left the penthouse on Sunday, he wanted to spend the night but I virtually pushed him out of the house, "See you tomorrow sir" I said  sarcastically as I shut the door. I had a shower and jumped into a bed a very happy woman.

Thanks for reading, please vote and comment as always ❤️