𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Zacznij od początku

"Daaaamn-"

"Tsk." My boss cuts me off before bumping me again but I already know what she did causing me to gasp and turn to grab my keys back.

When my boss saw me coming to run after her, she squealed and ran away from me. We were going around the house for a minute and I almost got her but I froze as soon as a laugh escaped from Joohyun's mouth making her turn around when she didn't heard me running after her.

"What? You're giving up now? Wah, you're so slow.." My boss spat, panting.

"Trust me, unnie. You don't want to see Y/n running after you like a cheetah." Seulgi said, laughing.

"Cheetah? Psh, there's no way.."

"My keys please.." I said with a pout, making Joohyun's face scrunch in cringe.

"Ugh." She mumbled, throwing the keys at me.

At the event

Joohyun's PoV

Aish. As soon as we arrived, this punk is attached to my sides and she kept turning her head like she's looking for someone.

"Yah, don't you know what a personal space is?" I asked, rolling my eyes when she just ignored me. "Wah, you're unbelievable."

"She's just protecting you, unnie." Seulgi suddenly said.

"What? Is she a bodyguard now?"

"No, but I'll keep you safe." The taller girl attached to me, said, stopping me from talking for a moment.

I was about to insult the shit out of her but before I could, our manager called for us to remind us the usual rules.

When the punk saw this, she just laughed making me internally groan. After all of that, we did our final touches and as I was doing so, I feel eyes all over me.

I'm assuming it's my idiot assistant so I snapped my head at her with a cold glare before getting back to my make up.

"Yah. Keep your pervert eyes away from me." I spat bitterly.

This thick faced punk is checking me out on purpose and I can feel her disgusting eyes roaming all over me. She always do this but for some reason, she's making me uncomfortable right now.

"Aish, I said stop staring at me." I said, almost shouting.

3rd Person's PoV

"Aish, I said stop staring at me." Joohyun said, almost shouting making Y/n snap out of her thoughts.

"H-Huh? What is it?"

Joohyun's eyebrow raised when her eyes landed on Y/n's confused features.

"What is it, boss?"

"Were you..were you staring at me?" Joohyun asked, her eyebrows now furrowed together.

"I wasn't..But I'm planning on doing it later tho-"

"Ugh. I swear, you're unbelievably annoying." Joohyun complained before fully turning and doing her own thing.

Instead of forgetting what just happened, Y/n got up in curiosity and looked around the dressing room.

The other members are in their own worlds so she took this opportunity to go out and check. Fortunately, she didn't saw anything suspicious so she went back to sticking beside Joohyun who's clearly annoyed again by nothing.

"Is everyone ready?" The manager asked as soon as he walked in.

All the girls of Red Velvet answered 'yes' before they all got out and finally meet their screaming fans.

-

Y/n's PoV

As their fan sign event continued, I didn't stopped being observant while standing behind my boss who's enjoying her time with their fangirls and fanboys .

She looks genuinely happy when meeting fans- I mean Reveluvs, as what Joohyun frustratingly whisper to me whenever I keep calling them fans.

Aish. It's the same. They're still fans..I think she purposely keeps on telling me that just to talk to me. I think she likes me-

"Pabo-ya, stop staring and smiling at me like a fool. You have a job, why are you daydreaming. Tsk!" Joohyun whisper-shouts causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

Shit. That was embarrassing.

I cleared my throat, standing closer to her and as I do so, the Reveluvs suddenly start squealing with their phones recording us.

My eyebrows raised, confused on why they were squealing but then, I realised and decided to have fun for a bit.

I tap Joohyun's shoulder causing her to dramatically sigh and turn to me. As soon as her eyes landed on mine, I smirked and winked at her causing another loud screams from Reveluvs.

My boss just scoffed and face the front again, earning a laugh from the watching audience.

"Aish." I said, then acting like I'm about to punch her but she snap her head at me causing me to freeze and act normal.

The audience laughed again while some of them squeal how 'cute' we are.

Wah. I can't believe they're shipping me with this cold boss of mine.

"Look at them being comedians now." Yeri said to her mic before laughing with Joy causing the Reveluvs to laugh out loud for the third time.

As the fan sign continued, I couldn't help but get curious when the next guy moved to Joohyun —who's the last member they'll meet— and give her a book.

It looks like he made it. But what confuses me is that, there's a symbol at the front that looks very familiar to me.

"Please open it, Irene noona." The guy creepily said causing my boss to force a smile, clearly uncomfortable from the way he stare and talk to her.

Just as Joohyun opened the book, I realised the symbol stands for dangerous obsession.

I slammed the book shut the same time Joohyun screams in fear when she saw the word "You're mine" in dried blood.

My hands automatically grab the book, throwing it in the big box of trashes beside me and I look down at his wrist to see-

A tattoo.

The tattoo Lisa showed me a picture of when they interviewed the formal manager we just arrested.

Just as I was about to grab him, he ran, causing me to jump from the stage and run after him.

We made it out of the building but we're still running through the sea of people. As soon as we ran past the crowd, I took the advantage to run faster and grab him from the shirt.

"I got you." I smirked but he only smirked back.

Suddenly, the van beside us was being slide open by him making me turn to see three guys knocked out.

"H-Huh?" The guy's face fell before he tried and escape from me again.

But I only held him tighter before a certain girl jumped from the van, startling me.

"Nice to see you, boss."

"My best fighter, good to see you."

-

Who's this certain girl?

100+ votes for the next chapter!