"This town is so cute," she chirps as we leave the wooded area. I chuckle as we pass some small shops. "I was born and raised here," I tell her and she pouts. "Sorry I have to take you away," she says and I grab her right hand.

"It's okay," I'm freaking out on the inside.

In 10 minutes we arrive at Pat's Diner and I open the door for her. "Thank you," she pats my cheek before walking past me. I smile while shaking my head, she's cute.

I sit down at a booth and Aella sits across of me. "Most of the wolves come here to eat since there's never food at the house," I tell her and she nods.

"When you went to talk to Alpha Creek I went downstairs, some wolves sat next to each other yet they don't communicate. I thought they were talking shit about in your mind linking but I don't think so," she says, right, she isn't apart of the pack.

Aleu's aunt, the owner of Pat's Diner walks up to us. "Adonis, how are you?" She asks me kindly and I smile at her. "I'm fine Patty, this is going to be my last time here though," I break the news and she looks at me in shock.

"You're leaving?"

Aella looks at her with a bored expression and I clear my throat. "I am, this is my mate-" Aella interrupts me. "I'm Alpha Aella Xavier, you are?" Party looks at me with fearful eyes and I look down.

"I don't bite," Aella teases towards Pat as she extends her hand. Pat slowly shakes it, "I'm Patricia, I heard all about you Alpha Xavier," she says and Aella growls lowly.

"I bet," she mutters sarcastically.

"Pat I'll get my usual, Aella what are you getting?" I ask, quickly changing the subject. Aella sends me a look of annoyance, "I'll get whatever you're getting," she answers and Pat writes it down before walking away.

I look at Aella and how annoyed she looked. "I wish I was never apart of that Rogue War," she tells me softly. "If I hadn't been apart of it, I wouldn't have killed all those wolves. People would be looking at me differently today," she adds sadly and I sit next to her.

"My own mate wouldn't have been scared of me," she says in a tone that makes my own heart break.

"I'm sorry," I whisper as she shakes her head. "It's my own fault, I was 20 and I wanted to make a name for myself...I did that. Only that name makes people fear me than admire me," she tells me, I wrap my arms around her.

"I didn't know," I whisper as she lays her head on my shoulder. "I'm giving you a chance, remember?" I told her while tracing circles into her back. Who am I kidding? I should just accept her as she is. She presses a kiss on my shoulder before Patty walks up to us with the food.

"Enjoy you guys," she whispers and she places two of my regular vanilla milkshakes in front of us. "Thank you," I said as she walks away.

I hand Aella a plate of banana pancakes with hash browns and bacon. "I love banana pancakes," she says happily, changing her mood quickly. "Do they have chocolate syrup here?" She asks me in a whisper and I look at another table, seeing the bottle of chocolate syrup. I get the bottle for her and she smirks.

"Turning into my bitch already?"

I hold in an eye roll, "I'm not your bitch," I mutter, handing her the bottle. "Thank you babe," she says and I feel my face heat up. Jesus, what's wrong with me? I'm not supposed to be soft.

I sit beside her and I couldn't look away from her, she's beautiful.

She looks at me, "Why are you looking at me?" She asks, creeped out. I shrug, giving her a shy smile. With one hand she softly grabs my chin, kissing me on the lips. "You're cute Adonis," she says and I kiss her lips, "No, you are."

She rolls her eyes, hiding a smile, "Whatever, let me eat."

-

"My territory is quite huge and we obviously don't live in one house," Aella explains as we enter a private hill. We pass these villages with nice modern houses, pups were playing on the lawns and I see people having fun. "Are all of them in your pack?" I ask her and she nods.

We drive by some schools and parks and I gawk at the huge lake. "It's like a wolf city," saying that sounded unreal.

Aleu would die to see this.

"Nah this is just a private residence, my Delta is the city's mayor so we get the best of the best," she says and we pull up beside this mansion. It wasn't as big as my packhouse but for a few people to live in it, it was fucking huge.

She presses a button and the garage door opens, I gawk at the number of cars and motorcycles parked in there. She turns off the car and I rush to get out. "You have a Rolls Royce?" I ask her while looking at the car in awe.

She laughs.

"We have a Rolls Royce," she says before wrapping her arms around my waist. I restrain myself from jumping. She lets go of me and she hands me my duffle bag. "Let's go put that in our room, I want to show you around," she tells me and she takes my hand.

We walk past a grand stairway and she walks toward the- shit- an elevator?

"Can we walk the stairs?" I ask her and she shivers, "More walking?"

I hand her my duffle bag before carrying her, she squeals as she holds the duffle bag with one arm and the other wrapped around my neck. I begin walking up the stairs, "The second floor?" I ask her and she nods. I quickly walk up the stairs and the door of the main entrance opens.

"Who is that?" I hear a woman yell. Aella's eyes widen, "Shit, don't stop," she whisper-yells, and I hold her tighter.

"Take a left, another left, open the door, tada!" She yells and I put her down. "This is like an apartment," I tell her and she shrugs. I look around, a king-size bed, her ceiling is glass, she has miniature stairs! "Go check this place out," she says and I jump over the three steps into a whole ass living room.

A stadium-size TV an 'L' shaped couch with to rocking chairs. I look up and there's a crystal chandelier with lights. I gulp as I look outside, she has two balconies. I place my hand on the gold handle and I open the glass doors to go outside. 

I died just by looking at the pool. "What do you think?" I hear Aella ask cockily and I look at her. "Is this really yours?" I ask her and she smiles at me, pecking my lips. 

"Ours, welcome to your new home."

-
:)